HEY!

hey everyone!!

i finished my show last night and oh my gosh i cried a waterfall. for those who didn't ask but are still curious what the show is, it's the vampire diaries spin-off called originals, and you can watch it on netflix. i didn't want to let the public know while i was watching in case of spoilers, but even though that i've finished it now, please don't spoil it for others in the comments.

i know i said i would probably resume to shifting after i finished, but because i was so impacted i still might need a few more days to recover. and because tvd (the vampire diaries) and to (the originals) are so popular, they even have a spin off for the spin off, which i am planning on watching. it's called legacies but i heard it's pretty bad, so there's a good chance i won't be addicted to it like i was with originals, and i will probably still find time for shifting.

key word: probably. lately i've been procrastinating more than usual with school work and other things. i am really trying to work on it but i just can't help it. i'm really sorry if i've let you down because it is my fault i'm not getting things done like shifting. but as i said, i'm working on it, and i will try my best to improve drastically in order to continue my shifting journey.

i also originally made this journal for shifting specifically for shifting to hogwarts, but i am disappointed to announce that i am slowly growing out of the phase. tvd/to has taken over 😬. i am more passionate about other realities i am planning to shift to... here's a list if you want some ideas:

-ancient italy to be a mermaid (idk lol, this was my friends idea cuz this is a reality my friends and i are group shifting to, once we can constantly shift)

-mystic falls/new orleans to fall in love with elijah mikaelson (yall will not believe the unhealthy obsession i have with him)

-light academia aesthetic princess with a best friends to lovers storyline

-dark academia aesthetic princess with an enemies to lovers storyline

-transfer student in paris and i fall in love with louis patridge (idk if i wanna do this one i just think it'll be cute)

-just shifting to a reality where i can be popular. im shifting to all these unique places but i also wanna settle down and have a regular high school experience that my parents wont let me have here. i want some mediocre boyfriend shit and having a big group of friends and yea. im also including world peace in this reality, where all is well.

as you can see im all about love lol 😀 my parents wont let me date so i guess ill just have have to do it in another reality 🤷‍♀️

i just want to thank you all so much for your encouragement and your support on my decisions. it really means the world to me and i will try my best to live up to your expectations as a "journalist"(not that i really am one lol).