ATTEMPT THIRTY

november 13, 2020

hey so uhhh it's currently 1 am hahah. so i wasn't planning on shifting tonight, but my mom never told me to go to sleep so i thought i'd take this chance to shift! they left me alone so i was finally able to use a subliminal too!

so i wanted to do a non sleep method so i did julia, and i don't know if this happened just because i was cold but once i got into bed i immediately started shaking. it was because of the subliminal. and then the palms of my hands got really warm and yeah! i got a bunch of symptoms but i opened my eyes eventually because i really had to go to the bathroom. i think i even saw a hand waving over my face, and because the subliminal was playing i couldn't really tell, but i might've even heard waves.

so then i tried julia again and but i got way too sleepy and couldn't focus so i had to give up. i feel like i got really close though! i'll keep believing and so should you!

oh and also because i was playing a subliminal i was able to see how long each attempt was, my first was 40 minutes and my second was 20.

unless i get another good opportunity, as i said before, i won't try and shift again until i am done organizing my script.