ATTEMPT THIRTY THREE

november 18, 2020 (12:33 AM)

ok yes i know i know, i said i wouldn't shift until i finished reorganizing my script. but i saw a tiktok where someone wasn't even planning on shifting one day but then last minute she decided to and she shifted for the first time, so that gave me motivation.

so i started with raven but then i thought it would be smarter to do julia since it's a non sleep, and then maybe raven after if i wasn't able to do it. oh by the way, this all just happened like 2 seconds ago - i'm not writing it the next day like i usually do.

so i put on a sub but then there was an ad, then i put on another sub and there was another ad, and then i found a sub specifically for julia so i used that. looking at my video progress, the vid is at 30 minutes right now. so all was going well, i was at the last part of my method, and then i heard a notification 😐. I'M SO MAD USVIJEWFIJEV but technically it's my fault for forgetting to turn on do not disturb.

so now i think i might do the falling method, given i have the opportunity to play a sub tonight. i'll update what happens tomorrow, come back here to check :)

november 18, 2020 (time) (12:55 AM)

uh so i guess i'll just update now because... yea. so i did the falling method because i didn't want to do a sleep method with the sub playing, bc my parents wake me up for school and they'll see my computer open on my desk with the sub playing and they'l get mad because i wasn't supposed to be doing this.

so i did the falling method and i played ocean sounds, but then i realized this method is like so damn short and i feel like nobody would be able to successfully shift, and right when i thought that i knew that mindset would not get me anywhere sso i decided to reset and open my eyes. then i did the sunni method, which lasted 5 minutes because when i was visualizing my mind trailed off a bit and i laughed. so yea, today was not the day folks 😃