ATTEMPT TWELVE

october 4, 2020

ok so like i said, i took a night's break. but last night, i just really wanted to try and shift again. not much to say, but this time i didn't meditate or reread my script. i was sorta impatient this time and i tried to rush it. i barely got any signs. so now you know, never try and rush shifting!

some things my friends and i do to notify each other when we've shifted is that everyday, when we wake up and when we go to sleep, we say a codeword. then, we put in our scripts that our clone is not allowed to say or text those words. if we don't get a codeword that whole day, then we know they've successfully shifted! of course there are other ways to notify your friends, but this is just what we do.

i am going to try and shift tonight with meditation, i'll let you guys know how it goes tomorrow (or not, hehehehe)

by the way, thanks for #1 in shiftingrealities !

update: ok so i just tried shifting right now (it's 6:49 pm) and i shifted for around 25 minutes and i used a subliminal (that's how i knew how long i was shifting for) and i have a question (oh and obviously i didn't shift since i'm typing this right now. my dad opened the garage and it startled me). so, if you're using a subliminal when you shift, once you're there, do you still hear the subliminal? like, if you're about to successfully shift can you still hear it?