ATTEMPT NINE

september 30, 2020

OMG OK SO i think i got really close to shifting last night! i started around 10:30 pm and ended at 1:03 am. i woke up because i was getting impatient since I COULDN'T SLEEP and i realized that i was never able to shift because i fell asleep before being able to... it's because i could never sleep and i just couldn't take it anymore!

ok so basically in like the first hour-ish i got like no signs and then i started to and my head went spinning AND THEN I HEARD BIRDS not that i said i would hear birds but i did hear them and they weren't from my cr, i could tell. i also scripted that i could smell the beach (because i start my dr journey at my beach house) and i honestly couldn't tell if i could smell it. if i did it definitely wasn't strong. AND THEN THIS HAPPENED i like saw a bright purple human figure going down in a tunnel and that made me think i was so so close.

but yeah i wasn't able to shift, but i think i'm getting closer and i'm so excited!

by the way, the methods i used was sunni, and then when i was envisioning like a scenario one of them was taking me to bed and i had to go up the stairs so i kinds shifted my method to the stair method.

also after i opened my eyes and moved, my muscles felt SO SO SO heavy but i didn't realize how heavy they were when i couldn't move. also my arms sorta tensed up and it was like they feel asleep (worst feeling ever).