Chapter 32: Dance for you life

Start from the beginning

"Where you going?", Perrie asks. "No where. Don't follow me or anything because I'm not doing anything weird.", I say quickly flashing out of the cave. "That's not suspicious at all. Anyway, first you need to figure out what size you need.", Zylo says from beside me. I walk into the corner store and hurry to the isle before looking at all the different types. "Ok how big are you?", he questions. "I don't just measure myself Zylo, I wouldn't know.", I answer. "Fine, we have to do this the hard way.", he says jumping back in. "Walk into the bathroom.", he instructs. I walk in and go to the handicap stall so that he has enough room to be in. "Now, give yourself a boner and we can measure.", he says holding up a ruler. "Where did you get that?", I ask.

"I'm magic, anyway, stop changing the subject.", he says. I close my eyes and try to think of things that usually gets me heated. For some reason, the color red comes to my mind, then I think of red hair, and that leads me to think about Ari with red hair. Then just Ari comes up in the same flimsy tank top and tight but barely there underwear that got me in trouble with her mom. My breath hitches and the image becomes clearer and I feel my pants become tighter. "Good, now pants and underwear down.", he says. I slowly unzipped my pants and push them down along with my boxers. "Can I touch or do you wanna do it?", he asks.

"You can do it, I don't wanna.", I answer look away. I feel him take a gently hold of my package before pressing the ruler up against it. He marks something and pulls the ruler away and shows it to me. It's marked between eight and nine. "Sweet hell, that's huge.", I say look back down at it. "Ok now you know what size you are. So go back out there and buy some condoms.", he says pushing me out. I walk out making sure to throw the ruler away before walking back out into the isle. "Jade?", I hear from behind me. I jump and turn to face Normani and Camila. "Uh hi.", I say awkwardly.

"What are you doing in this section? And why are you holding condoms?", Camila asks. "Uh, I'm-I'm getting some for my brother. He was embarrassed about it so I'm doing it for him.", I lie. "Hey Jade, did you get them?", Zylo asks coming from bathroom. "Yeah Zy, these are some friends from school.", I answer. "You have two cute brothers? Wow.", Normani says. "So I'm just gonna take my cute brother to the car and back home.", I say quickly dragging Zylo away. I quickly pay for what we came for and run back around to the alley before flashing us back into the cave. "Woah Jade. Didn't know you wanted to get down and dirty.", Leigh says from the couch.

I squeak and hide them behind my back. "Don't worry. I had the same conversation with Psycho and Ryland a few days ago.", she grins. "Don't tell the other two please. You know they wouldn't let me live it down.", I beg. "Too late for that.", Perrie says from behind me. I turn to see her and Jesy sitting at the living room table. "It's alright Jade, we don't care. We all need then.", Jesy shrugs. "What's going on here? I thought you guys were taking naps.", I say looking around. "We had taken our showers then just migrated in here. So what's better then sitting in your boxers with you friends watching tv?", Leigh questions. "Well it seems I'm a bit over dressed.", I say.

I kick off my pants and jump next to her on the couch before opening the candy compartment and taking out a bag of gummy worms. "Make room for the party.", Perrie says jumping over the couch. Jesy comes over on my left as Perrie goes to Leigh's right.

3 hours later( It's 5:00pm)

Leigh-Anne's POV

The dance was about to start and we're supposed to meet our dates there. "Let's go girls. We can transform in the bathroom.", Jade says. We all huddle around us and she flashes us behind the school before we walk through the doors. "Did you four forget about the dance or something?", Ally questions. "We were gonna get changed.", I say. "Well hurry, your girlfriends are waiting.", she urges. We walk in the bathroom and I freeze the lock so that no one could come in. "Formal wear.", we say in unison. Different colored smoke fills the room before it fades and we're left in formal clothing fit for a school dance. "We look good.", Perrie says smoothing her hair back. "I'm glad they included the suspenders. They're usefully too, look.", Jade says. We turn to her and watch as she pulls in the suspender, expecting it to come off, but instead it extends before coming back.