Chapter 7

The first week of college flew by without a hitch. My classes were good. I don't know what major I'm going to choose, so I'm taking general classes this year. That means, for the most part, my classes are boring but necessary.

I ran into Josie at the coffee shop after my Wednesday class and she invited me to her sorority party this weekend. Apparently, sororities aren't allowed to have alcohol, so it's also being thrown with the campus's party frat.

The boys are out doing whatever boys do, so Beth and I are home alone, getting ready for the party.

"Should we go fancy party look, or casual cute?" Beth asked looking in my closet.

"Well, I'm not wearing a dress or heels, so let's go with casual cute. I don't need to impress anyone."

"I'm going to go get dressed, you should wear the deep v crop." she skipped off and I rolled my eyes. No way in hell am I going to wear that one, my boobs practically fall out.

Instead, I grabbed a plaid button-up and tied it in the front. I paired it with black jeans, a black jean jacket, and some converse. I brushed my hair out and put my glasses on.

A few minutes later Beth came in looking gorgeous as always

A few minutes later Beth came in looking gorgeous as always. "Seriously? The glasses. Kal how are you going to attract that hot guy the boys hate if you wear the glasses." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't feel like wearing contacts. Plus, if I get drunk and pass out, I won't wake up with aching eyes." Now she rolled her eyes, "You look hot though." She had a red velvet cinched crop top and black pleather leggings on with some plain black heels.

" She had a red velvet cinched crop top and black pleather leggings on with some plain black heels

"Fine, ready?" I nodded and Beth grabbed her purse and keys and we made our way to the party.

It only took a few minutes to get to the frat house and the party was packed. Drunk people spilling out of the house.

"Are you sure about this, Kal, this place looks kind of sketch." I rolled my eyes.

"It's a college party, Beth, relax. Besides, I was invited. Josie wouldn't invite me to some dangerous party." I linked arms with her and lead her into the party. Josie spotted us in seconds and she immediately ditched the people she was hanging out with and came over to us.