Chapter 21

I've never planned a date before, but I knew if Hayden and I were going to be together, I had to put some effort in. So, I googled "Fun winter dates." I figured, now that the snow is here to stay, a wintery date sounded perfect. I finally settled on ice skating.

It's fun and I get a chance to lean on Hayden. It's been years since I went ice skating, but I only fell on my ass once last time, so I'm not terrible. Hopefully, it's like riding a bike.

I stood in front of my closet completely conflicted. Do I go with the comfy casual outfit or the cute less casual outfit?

"For the love of God, just pick something." Beth groaned from my bed.

"Is it ok to wear a skirt with thick tights ice skating?"

"As long as when you fall on your ass you the world doesn't see your underwear." I pursed my lips.

"What if I wore Spanx with the tights."

"Yeah, that works. So, what are you wearing?" I pulled everything out and quickly got dressed.

"Cute." She said admiring my outfit. I was wearing a black turtle neck sweater, a black circle skirt, black tights, a black beanie, and a tan coat. It was a lot of black, but I liked it.

 It was a lot of black, but I liked it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ok, I'm ready." I smiled at my best friend, "You seem to be doing better." She smiled.

"Yeah, I am. I'm still a little queasy, but I think the worst of it has passed." I was beyond relieved to hear that.

"Your doctor's appointment is today right?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, but I'm going to cancel it." I furrowed my brows.

"What? No, you aren't. Beth, I'm happy that you are feeling better, but you have been sick for like a month. Just because you are ok today, doesn't mean you are going to stay ok."

"Landon isn't going to let me skip out on it anyway." She rolled her eyes.

"I have to go, let me know how your appointment goes?" She glared at me like I was inconveniencing her.

"Fine, just abandon me for your boyfriend."

"Don't be so dramatic Beth and he's not my boyfriend." She tilted her head questioningly.

"Than what is he?"

"Not sure, Josie says I need to define the relationship with him. So, I'm going to do that tonight."

"So, next time I see you you're going to be Hayden's girlfriend."

"Maybe?" I shrugged hopefully.

"Well have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do?" I rolled my eyes and went to find Hayden.

"Hey, ready to go?" He asked with a smile.

"Yep, can I drive?" He shook his head.

"Absolutely not, last time you drove my car you didn't put the seat back when you were done and I was practically amputated at the knee." I squeezed my eyes shut in embarrassment.

First and Last (Love and Hate Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें