"(Y/N)-chan kicked me..." Zenitsu sniffed, wiping a tear away.

"Sorry..." I nervously wheezed, "It's kind of a.... reflex..?" Obviously neither of us were satisfied with my stupid excuse, and Tanjiro seemed to be angry that I kicked the boi, I sighed and gave Zenitsu a head pat.

His face immediately brightened and he jumped to hug my waist. I froze by the sudden action, since I was still shaken up by the bird.

"WHAT'S THAT MOVE?!" Inosuke exclaimed, "SHE LOOKS COMPLETELY DEFEATED!!" He screamed a battle cry and leapt onto me, hugging the other side of my hip.

"I-" Left speechless, I accepted my fate and pat their heads.
Inosuke's mask was in the way and I wanted to see his gorgeous face again, so I yeeted the mask off.

"KDHNDJEIDHOSHS WHAT THE HELL" He screamed. I ignored his anger and ruffled his hair.

"So I guess I'll have to leave, hehe" I giggle, bringing my arm back when Inosuke tried to bite it off. LIKE BITCH DONT TRY TO EAT ME IM NOT CONNIE—

🤭
*tucks hair behind ear* oops chile anyway so—

"Yep." Tanjiro said, wondering how I'm able to deal with the minions.(By the way, the answer is because of my shit brother—) "I think me, Zenitsu, and Inosuke will be healed in around a week, so then we can start going on missions together again! Although it was a little weird here and there, it was fun!"

I could only nod. Blinded by his brightness, i faced the two minions. "Aight fellas, I need you to get the off of me."

"Awwwww but I wanna go with (Y/N)-chaaaaan..." Zenitsu whined, gripping onto me tighter. Inosuke didn't say anything, but the floating Pom poms around his head were back.

"Social distance from me ya hoes- SIX FEET APART—"

"But when will you be back~?" Zenitsu whined as soon as he got off of me. "You're supposed to protect me!"

"I'm sure I'll be done in, like, three days? Yeah, seems legit."

"Please stay safe!" Tanjiro beamed.

"Awww THANK YOU TANJURO JUNIOR BEBBYYYYYY" I hugged Tanjiro, suffocating him.

My aura suddenly dropped by LEVELS. "Also, knock me unconscious and put me up on a tree again and I hit you with a shoe."

"I-I SAID SORRY!!"

"BITCH WHEN"

"HE KNOCKED YOU OUT??" Zenitsu screeched.

"HUH?! ARE WE HAVING A SCREAMING CONTEST?! AAAHDHEKBXKSGDK—"

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT SEE YOU WHEN SEASON 2 OF OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB GETS RELEASED BITCH" I threw my (pattern) haori on and grabbed my sword so that it hangs onto my waist.

Giving each one of the bois a friendly but violent slap on the shoulder, I left the room, leaving whatever angry guests that will scream at them to quiet down up to them.

"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" Kingy jumped me as soon as I left— JUST AS I EXPECTEd.

I hissed at them. "JUST LEAD THE WAY YOU CRISPY ROASTED CRUSTY BIRD ASS CRUST CREATURE!"