(7)

I watched as he stalked around my room, looking at the pictures of the girls and me. Pictures of My dad and i when i was younger and the picture of my mom and i on my 16th birthday. 

"You look like her"

I looked at him in confusion, until i glanced at the picture in his hand. On my 16th birthday, mom threw me in this red dress, it had a slit in the middle and i thought it was really pretty, just not on me. My hair was up in a curly style and she let me wear her ruby red earrings for the first time. 

I still have them, i never touched them since.

"Y-yeah." I cleared my throat. "What are you doing here Leonardo?"

"Oh so she remembered my name." He teased looking at me. He folded his arms and his muscles flexed and i had to swallow and look away. 

"I just wanted to check up on you" I raised a brow and scoffed.

"If this is about last time, don't bother." He looked at me. "What happens between my friends and i is my business. I don't know what August told you but-"

"August didn't tell me anything that you don't already know." He sat down on my bed. "The real reason I came here is to talk to you about something." His eyes changed from amusement to a dark storm.

My attention peeked and i looked at him carefully.

"Go on."

~~~~

I shivered from the cold, as i waited for the door open. I saw the light flicker on in the living room and soon the door opened.

Emory looked at me surprised. No make up on her face and her hair now swept into a messy bun, her bangs hiding her eyes. It needs to cut.

Her freckled nose was red and her green eyes looked at me wide.  "T-Thalia?" 

I gave her a huge hug and squeezed tightly. "W-what's this for" She laughed as she hugged me back. i didn't say anything and just stood there in the cold, hugging my bestfriend.

~~~

I watched as Emory was fast asleep, chips and cookies all over her bed. I carefully cleaned up and rested it aside as i crawled in turning off the lights.

Sighing i stared up at the ceiling and Thought about what happened earlier. My fingers itched to reach to my phone and just investigate. Should i?

It is in my best interest. 

Hoping to god i didn't make a deal with the Devil.

Grabbing my phone, i clicked on Google and took a deep breath. I quickly typed in Leonardo King and waited as my phone load.

My eyes slowly widen as i read in every detail. Quickly i went to images to see if they have the right Leonardo King and in fact they did. I saw him in a orange jumpsuit, a bit younger than he is now. 

I read the caption below and clicked on the link.

"Leonardo King, Arrested for the murder of 10 people. Leader of a Mafia Gang...." I couldn't read any more as i just froze.

I looked at Emory. She moved and snuggled further under the blankets. 

"This is for you Emory..." I closed my eyes.

This is all for you..