(6)

"You guys seriously are not going to talk to each other?" Isla had invited us for a study day at our usual spot.

The Cinnamon Roll 

The name it self makes it my favorite place. I love Cinnamon Roll's. My mom used to take me every morning with the girls before she...

I choked.

I looked up at Isla and Emory and sighed, placing down my cup of hot chocolate.

"I guess not. Thalia is being a bitch."

I scoffed. "I'm being a bitch? Say's the girl who went so low and to say "Go starve" or some words like that"

"Oh please. You've been sucking up to Augustus or whatever the fuck his name is"

"Because he is sorry!"

I stood up, having enough of this childish argument. "Sorry? SORRY?!" I stared at Emory as she watched me, both of them waiting for what my out burst will spill. I looked around me, watching as people were still going on with there day.

 I looked back at the girls and looked down then back at them. 

"You. You know how much i love you. How much i will always have your back and be by your side, no matter what. But...But, seriously? Sucking up- No. Crawling back into the arms of the person who barely gave you a second glance after saying your pregnant."

I watched as her eyes watered. "He will fuck you. Use you. And so so much more. And then when you come crying to him about your needs." I laughed. "Don't come crying to me when he doesn't welcome you with open arms."

I grabbed my bag and without a second glance, walked out of there. Anger bubbling inside of me.

~~~

I laid down in my bed, staring once again at my ceiling and thought about the real reason why i'm so upset.

It can't be just because of what's going on between Emory and August.

Is it my problems?

My issues with my family?

The memory of what I've been through.

Emory has been by my side day through night, always just being there...

Like a sister would...

I turned on my side, feeling the heaviness of my breast against my body as i tried to sink in the real reasons of my mood swings.

The door bell rang and i slowly sat up trying to think of who could possibly be here at this time?

Throwing the covers off of my body, i made my way down the stairs and opened the door.

"What the-"

"Thalia." Those bedroom eyes watched down at me. "Aren't you going to invite me in?"