(5)

Walking home last night felt...cold.

When i got in, i jumped in bed still fully clothed and cried my self to sleep. I felt so tired. Tired of letting people's words hurt me. I'm not weak. I'm strong.

Mom would want me strong...So would dad...

I miss them. I miss them so much. 

Staring at the picture frame on my bed side as the morning arrived, i didn't bother to check my phone. 

Instead i did something i haven't done in a while.

Take a relaxing bubble bath.

I let the water run, steam visible from the bath water. I added a few scented relaxers and a bath bomb. Soon the bathroom filled with the scent of strawberries and apple. I let out my hair, and stripped away from last night's clothes and stretched. I walked back out naked to get my phone and turned it on, swiping away every notification i had not bothering to look at them and went to my play list.

I played Let me love you by Ariana Grande, and Lil Wayne.

As the music played, i allowed my body to go under the bubbles, hiding every inch of my parts.

Sighing, i let the water sink into my skin as i laid my head back and listened to the music.

~

My phone rang and i shot up, realizing the water grew cold and the bubbles disappeared. I looked at my hands and it was wrinkled. Quickly i stood up and let the water drain as i grabbed my phone and searched for my towel only to realize i forgot it in the room. I groaned and took my clothes walking into my room wet and cold.

Dropping my dirty clothes onto the bed, i turned around ready to grab my towel from the chair only to see someone sitting there.

I screamed and tried my best to cover my naked body, as his dark eyes roamed it hungrily.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I trembled as I desperately needed my towel.

He didn't say anything as he continued eye raping my body. "I'm calling the police!"

"Go right ahead. It would give me a chance to see that fat ass."

I felt my face heat up and I didn't know what to do. My phone was right behind me, but that meant turning my back on him. And you never do that. To no one.

"Here" He threw my towel and i grabbed it covering my body as i sit down, scooting back trying to hide every part of me from his roaming eyes.

"I'm Leonardo King." He looked at me, before raising a brow. "Do you not know who i am?"

"Am i suppose too?" He smirked. "Yes darling, but we will get to that."

"What are you doing in my house?"

"Thalia is it?" I nodded. "If your wondering how i know your name, because your friend screamed it out."

My eyes widened. "You were at the party?" I looked at his face. "You look to old to be a high school student."

Don't get me wrong. The guy was fucking sexy. His dark green eyes, his tousled hair, sexy lips. I could stare a him all day. He screamed bad yet, i couldn't see myself not wanting to be around something bad.

"Your friend is at my place, her and...August had a little...Night"

I scoffed. "They slept together?"

He shrugged. "She won't let any of us drop her off, so I assume you can pick her up?"

I sighed. "Was that all? Couldn't you have ringed the door bell instead of sneaking into my house, seeing me naked? Im sure you heard i was in the shower"