(4)

Getting ready for that party was probably one of the worst time's with my girls.

Isla is more of the fashion queen out of all three of us, so imagine our "Shocking" surprise when she came to my house along side Emory with Three shopping bags filled with designer clothes.

"Isla i-"

Despite me being a solid 2 inches taller than her 5ft figure, she pushes her fingers against my lips and gave me the famous 'Zip it or I'll zip it for you' Look.

After almost 4 hours of finally deciding what everyone will wear, we all stood in the mirror and I felt naked.

The 4 inch heel, boosted my slightly short figure, the ripped denim jeans hugging my "curves" as the girls put it, and i felt my fingers trembling to grab the leather jacket on the bed to cover up my naked arms as i wore a strapless cropped red top revealing the size of my breast that i always tried to hide, but failed.

"Thalia, I know that look." Isla spoke as she hanged up the leather jacket i was looking at in my closet. She threw my phone and keys and some make up in my red purse and handed it to me, ruffling my hair.

Emory and her had put heat to my hair, something i never did before in my whole 17 years of living. I always kept my hair natural and healthy, I was afraid heat would make it drop and i would be bald.

I never wore my hair straight before, but as i looked at myself in the mirror with the devil red lipstick and thick lashes, i felt confident. Almost.

"Come on, We're going to be late" Emory rushed us out of my room and into the car. I noticed she chucked a big black bag in the trunk and i narrowed my eyes at her as i scooted up from the back seat and between the two.

I looked at Emory, moving my long hair from my face and glared.

She noticed me staring and her eyes widened. "What?"

"What's in the bag Emory."

"N-nothing."

"What's in the bag Emory?" I asked again, but with a accent slipping out. For some reason, the girls get scared when my Spanish accent gets out. They always say, i sound like the devil.

As if the devil is Spanish.

"Just a little birthday gift..." Her voice deepened and she had this demonic smirk on her face. Isla and i shared a glance, and i leaned back shaking my head as i crossed my leg.

I swear i need new friends.

~

Pulling up to the house, it was not what i expected from a girl like Katie Simpson.

Perfect rich snob.

The house looked like a frat boy's house, with toilet paper thrown over the roof and red cups all over the front lawn.

It was only 12am, and the night looked long.

Before i knew it, Isla Connected her arms along with Emory and I and we walked inside, already receiving some stares.

It was the typical High school party.

Kitchen filled with Drinks and snacks. Living room trashed and full of sweaty bodies grinding on each other.

Stair's filled with dudes tryna flirt and find a way to get into there pants.

I bet if i go upstairs and open a random door, i might find some chick sucking some dick or fucking like wild dogs.