Chapter 9: The Party Begins! (Part 1)

Officially, the day to put on your dancing shoes and hit them on the dance floor, grabbing your partner around your arms, listening to the beat of the song, smiling and laughing at each other's jokes, sensing and feeling each other's smiles. You guessed it; it is the California High School Ball, on Valentine's Day! Every student, teacher, and new learner enters the doors of the school hall, to the tables to settle and start filling up the chairs. The kitchen woman, Miss Pam, all dressed in a red apron, red bow, and white belt around her waist, looking cute as always. Ha! She always tells herself that she is cute, beautiful in her chubby way! Moving on, the event is lovely decorated by the matric students, with their DIY hearts, boards, games, prizes, and certification for King and Queen. Then the tables were filled with flowers, black cloth over the table, red on the plates, and white on the chairs and spoons. So overall, the place was stunning!

~Michaela~

"It's the most important night for me, having my first ball in a new school, with an amazing bundle of friends, and looking at them, I am super excited and just examining their dresses, they look breath-taken. This morning I woke up energetic, like I cleaned, swept, did some laundry, took out the rubbish bin, washed dishes, and so much other chaos around the house. Then after all that work, I decided to sleep, for like three hours, and woke up again. The first thing I did, took a bath, Mother already helping me with the clothes, together with my friends coming over to prepare themselves, and now, we are in that state. When we were done, we took some pictures and decided to head downstairs, already with our partners down below, waiting for us patiently. We decided to go one by one, like a fashion runway, to show our dresses. When it was my turn, going down those stairs like a Princess tonight and seeing Mike in his suit, made him elegant and hot though. He held out his hand to help me down, and the first thing I noticed was how wide his smile was and how his staring hard at me, like checking on me, up and down. After a few minutes, we broke away from our stare and joined the others, all nodding that it was time to go. Waving goodbye to mom, dad, and Lucas, we all walked to the limousine that was waiting for us, all amazed and shocked, we ran quickly to the car, and went on to school."

~Michael~

"When I saw Michaela in that dress, coming down the stairs, I was over the moon! She looked so hot, sexy and stunning, that my eyes went straight for the shoes, scanning up to her waist and how curvy it was and then the chest, which was the boom, and finally, going up to the shoulders, face, and the hair, she was just amazing and breath-taken. Walking to the end of the stairs, extending my hand out to help her, the first wonderful thing I saw, was the diamond smile. When she reached the final stairs, our eyes kept on staring straight at each other's eyes, the same way I have met her on the first day, those same brown and clear eyes, I just feel the relaxation on it, the energy and sensation through those eyes. When we noticed that we were looking at each other for too long, we cut our stare and joined the rest. As we are leaving, waving goodbye to the family, we saw a Limousine outside the house. We were so happy, excited and shock at seeing that car, so we ran quickly inside and drove straight to the event."

As they were getting entering the school, they were so excited and happy to start making their entrance to the event, so they decided to do the wedding routine, as the bridesmaids and groomsmen. "Are you ready for your big entrance, Mel?" asked Mike. "Yes, just super nervous about how people will react to this," answered Michaela. After Bethany and her date, Thompson walked in the hall, they were next. Joining her arm around Mike's, they entered with a huge smile on their faces, greeting and laughing along with the students, the teachers, and familiar faces, the entrance was epic! After all that, they went to sit and relax.

They started with an introduction, telling everyone how tonight will go down. First, with a lovely poem, secondly, a ballet routine, a couple of games, eating and listening to a slow jam song, a huge party, and then a slow dance. And in between, we will read out the anonymous letters to their date and send a rose, or a banquet of roses! So let us begin!