Chapter 1 of Season 2: Back to School.

It is the month of April, and everyone has come back to school after being outside of the school for a month, after their amazing class project to LA. So now, we have the gang of friends, Michaela and Mike, Thompson and Bethany, Stephanie and Kevin, David and Daphne and Steven and Gabby, all arriving at the school gates and making their entrance. Everyone starts to cheer them on, with high fives and huge name calling. With all that, they have decided to go to their lockers and get their books for the three lessons.

~Michaela~ 

Welcome home to a new Term and a fresh start. I cannot wait for what is in store this term, I do hope that this term is full of surprises, hope of new drama, still have to love interest, high hopes on my classes, which means aiming for a higher score rate (even though my school grade was excellent, I got to aim a bit more), raise my fashion look for a great upgrade and also, been praying for a while, get my first real car! My favourite car label has always been an Audi s3, but let me go a bit lower than that, I can settle with an old school, classic, Toyota or Honda. The most important is that I get a comfortable type of car that suits me. Another thing to celebrate is that me and Mike will be enjoying our 2 months dating. It has been a scandal with the ex-girlfriend situation, I couldn't stand her, but strangely, I have received a message from Facebook message from her and she has written me a long paragraph, telling me how sorry she was and that her behaviour was unexpected. So, moving on, I am by my locker, and I get a tap on the shoulder and once I turned around, it was Deborah Smalls. As I am looking at her, she has a different look, maybe it's the colour on her hair, which was very pretty of course, the clothes she has put on, matching with the hair colour. Which by the way, the colour is dark brown. So, to not be surprised, I greeted her back, saying, "Hey, good morning, Deborah, how are you?" "Hey, Michaela, it is surely great to see you again. Once again, I have come to say that I am truly sorry on how I have behaved around you, like I mentioned on the text. Thanks for replying back, I was mad on seeing Mike being happy with someone else, that I realized that I have hurt him too. 

"I really hoped that you could give us one more chance because when we meet, he was the first kind guy there. But now that the things are good between us, I have apologized to him and he has accepted, I guess we are just fine as being friends. And to you, Michaela, I have to say, I was more furious when you won the title, 'Best Couple on Valentine's day  and become the King and Queen, that was passed everything that I ever wanted to have with Mike. But lately, I have learned that it was time to focus on what I was incapable to face, which was my grades and my parents. I have you to thank for advising me on those two things. 

After hearing her out and listening intently at every word, I could do the one thing that she needed, a friendly hug. "You know, whatever happened back then, it was because of your feelings and your inner anger that you couldn't control because you didn't want anyone to help you solve them. I understand that. Let those past mistakes be a lesson and bygones as well, so that we can start over. What do you think?" "Sure, I would love that. I got to get to class. See you around, then."

She walked on by and said hello to the girls. As I am watching her, I can see that they are smiling and giggling again, which indicates that they are back on being friends. Still by my locker, I get a set of hands being rapped around my waist, with a small touch on my cheek and at the back of neck, I already knew who it was. Turning myself around, I kissed him and said, "Good day, baby, how are you and why come this hour? "I had to do a quick stop on doing pick up and giving lifts with mom today, that is why I am late. But also, I am on time though. What about you?" "Just ended a conversation with Deborah, she was telling me how sorry she was and wanting to start fresh and I said that  those past mistakes be a lesson and be able to focus on fixing missing holes. That's all." Looking with an appreciation smile, he said, "Now that is music to my ears. I am the one who told her to make things right with you. And that you didn't deserve that. But I am pretty sure the words were her own. So, I am proud of her for that. So, what's our first lessons, babe?" "Okay, it is something that I enjoy more, and you think it's boring? You say it is a long information, given type of subject." "Oh no, the answer is History." Giving me a not-too-happy look, I started to laugh, and we headed to our classes. 

~Michael~

I am so glad that we get to come back after the amazing win from my fantastic players last term, it was perfect. Meeting the young lady unknown since day 1 and now, we are the High School sweethearts aka Best Couple. I mean look at her, she is pretty, bossy, naïve, shy, smiley, just a positive with everyone, sexy, talented, defensive, smart and very, I mean, the body structure is just right. The one thing that I find attractive was the confidence, her fashion style, and how simple she puts them on. And her eyes. That gorgeous, light clear brown eyes was breath taken. Like I could look at that, all day if I want to. Well, cutting short here, the main goal is my grades, maintain on my posture for the new season of home and away games with other teams, and lastly, become unstoppable.