Chapter 26: Part 2 of Day 2 of the Match.

Arriving by the stadium, Michaela and the girls took their seats above the boys' benches and started to watch. As they were still watching the people making their way to the seats next to them and around them, Michaela could get a glimpse of Mike and his team warming up and talking to one another. Mike looked through the crowd and then meet the eyes of his beloved. Smiling and give her a wink, Michaela sent him a heart shape and a blow kiss.  Scanning the crowd, the boys meet the eyes of their beloved. 

Thompson quickly runs up the stairs, went to Gabby, pulled her aside and went for the lips. Still smooching her passionately, he tucks his hands by her face, and let go of her, finding Gabby surprised and shocked. Holding him tightly by her arms, she smiled and laughed and Thompson said to her, "I love you, Gabriela. I have always did. I liked you first, but then that suddenly, turned into love. 'Cause I could not stop thinking about you and how I missed holding or touching you. I want that moment forever. What I am trying to say is...." Gabby cuts him off by placing her finger on his lip and she said, "I feel the same way for you. By the way, finishing your sentence, I am falling in love with you too, Thompson. I always had. Since the moment I met you." With that, she grabbed him by his face and pulled him for a kiss. On time for the game,  they finished. Therefore,  they said their goodbyes and Thompson kissed her by the hand and left. Once she seated by her chair, all the girls were laughing and celebrating the moment. Bethany said, "If I had my moment like that, Gabby, I would be putting my leg around him, just hugging him and not letting go!"

~Michael~
"Man, congratulations Tommy. Now I know why you were so silent, you were trying to figure out what to do before the game started. Now that is what you call a beautiful entrance! Look at you, all rose cheeks bones up! Said Kevin.
With only a few more minutes to game time, we were just celebrating on how Tommy showed his kissing scene with Gabby. I could see in his face that he was happy. He finally followed his heart and did it. I am so proud.
"If it were not for your kissing scene the previous game with lady Michaela, I would not face the way I did just now. Thank you, Captain." said Tommy. "Yea, you welcome. In addition, I am proud that you followed your heart, this time. Good on you! Now from now on and keep your hands and legs on the game, while in between, keep your heart on her. You will feel just right. Okay?" "Yes, Captain. I appreciate it." Just then, they ringed the bell and we set ourselves to the court."

The game started with the Mighty Wolves leading with the ball and spreading themselves on to their side of the court, preparing defense position. For their finisher, it was Steven. As soon he sets himself clear, Thompson passed him the ball and he shoots the 3-point strike! For the rest of the game, Michael and his team had played, with when one team scores a point, the other team also shoots.

~Michaela~
"I am seated well in my seat and still cheering and then, on my right, by the VIP seat, was a very odd figure with a hoodie and a pair of sunglasses. He was a tall, very young man and he wore all black tracksuit outfit, to my thought, he wanted to be unrecognized. So this man leaned aside me and said, "Hi there, Mike's girl. I am his older brother, Jonathan K. Washington. "Wait, you're the Jonathan K. Washington? I said in loud awe and surprised. Does he know that you are here, Jonathan?"
He said, "No, he doesn't know that I am here. But I guess now, he will know, thanks to the live cameras." He said by pointing to the camera above us and I see exactly what he said.
The reporter speaks out saying, "I can't believe it, guys! Could it be? Ladies and fellow men, the one and only, Jonathan K. Washington in the building, people! Welcome back, man! Do a little wave to the crowd, man! We congratulate you and your amazing win by the National Championship. There he is everyone! Jonathan K. Washington."

~Michael~ 

On this moment, I could never forget. My big brother came to see me on my big game. Knowing that my parents and friends are always there for me, but finding out that your biggest cheerleader is your older brother, it changes many things. I quickly spotted my brother and my girl seating next to each other, probably introducing himself as always. I quickly waved to him and he immediately waved back to me and whispered, "I am so proud of you. I love you man!" I just gave him thumbs up and just on time, it was our first 10 minutes break.

~Michaela~

On what just happened a while ago, Jonathan and I  quickly went to our small conversation. He was saying on how he stayed away for three months because of a match in different countries, that he had not time to communicate. The only time he had was posting photos and the moment he won the championship, with a trophy. Now that it is over, he can finally spend some time with family and with his siblings. I told him that his brothers and sister surely missed him a lot, recording my small conversations with his little sister, Tasha. I also told him about how I met Mike and so forth. Very long conversation but it was worth it. When it was quiet, I totally forget my friends were next to me, so I introduced them to him, and they said, "Hi, Jonathan. I am Daphne." "Hi, Jonathan. I am Stephanie." "Hi, Jonathan. I am Bethany." "Hi, Jonathan, it's a pleasure meeting you in person. I am Gabriela but you can call me Gabby." said all of the girls. Next thing you know, we are taking pictures and selfies.