Chapter 31: Adventure/Vacation/Museum Trip Time!

On this day, Monday, it is just another day from the exciting weekend by the game. Amazing win by the Mighty Wolves, by the way, and congratulations to the teammates who won awards and medals. Now that's over and dusted, it is time for the next big thing. Which is the trip to the glorious National History Museum of LA. Moreover, the good thing is that there is a Disneyland too. So I am pretty sure that the classmates and 11s grade classes', would enjoy this adventure. So now gathering her bags and packed, she is in a cute outfit, which are high boots with a knee size skirt and a cute blouse with a great hairstyle on her hair. Waiting on her friends to pick her up, Michaela caught a text from Mike, saying that he would be picking up his friends to school and that he cannot wait on spending time together during the trip.

During her exchange text with Mike, she heard a hoot from outside, indicating that it was her friends, so she sent a message to Mike, saying that they will see each other by the bus. So she lifted up and took her two luggage's, with the help from Britney and Daphne. Heading to the car, with the other girls, Stephanie, Gaby, Bethany, and they were on the road.

Arriving by the school gates, we parked the car and took out luggage until the bus. The other colleagues too, are ready for this exciting trip. Alongside the crowd of people, they were the gang of Mike with their bags too.

~Michael~
"Yeah man, I just can't wait for the museum adventure and the hotel we will be staying for a week. The good thing is that the school already has the school bus just for us, man! Very cool. Thompson, who is across of the circle, he said, "Yeah, man. I heard that it is an amazing thing indeed, but I am more for spending time with my girl and our project, so I am more than excited." We all giggled, laughed and went inside the bus to our seats. Since i wanted to sit next to Michaela, the boys did not mind. So I am sitting next to Michaela, by placing a kiss by the cheek, she is smiling back to me. She said, "Hey, how are you, babe? I am good, just glad I get to sit next to my girl and enjoy this trip with you and our project of course. Glad to know, sweetheart. I am excited too. Looking at her, with her earpiece by her ear, I asked her what she was listening to and she told me that she was listening to our favorite song, which is Best part from H.E.R.

I decided to take the other earpiece and place it on my ear and pulled her close to me, by sitting upright and placing her head on my shoulder, staring at the view outside of us. Just sitting here and being so close to her, it really brings such a peace. Remembering how we meet and how we are still doing well since, is truly a great start. I love her more than and it's my second chance on making it right and I want it to be her, for real this time. She is different and she has a good connection, not just with me, but with the respect and enlightenment that she shares with everyone, including my friends. So I like that a lot from her.

After a few more sights on the bus, I was sleeping though, so somebody had to wake us up. So our teacher, Professor Howard, shook us and said, "Raise and shine, your Majesty, we have arrived at the Museum. Waking up with the sunset, I am guessing it's 18:05, I woke up Michaela alongside me, saying, "Babe, wake up, we have arrived." Opening up her eyes, Michaela looked at me first, then outside the window, and the next thing she said, "Wow, it's very beautiful." With the lovable expression, I looked at her and said, "You look cute when you wake up." Turning around to face me, she said, "Well, guess I am the pretty face each day, huh. Good to know." Laughing and giggling within each other, I gathered our backpacks and head out, while our luggage's' are inside the bus. So heading out, since Michaela and I are a team, I stood beside her.

~Michaela~
Waken up by Mike's calling and a stop of the bus, I saw this beautiful and glamorous museum with a big, giant statue of a dinosaur. Since I was amaze by how big the lights were, I said, "It's very beautiful." Still with my gasp expression, Mike said to me, "You sure look cute when you wake up. Smiling and turning to face him, I said, "guess I am known as the pretty face each day, good to know." Next thing, we are laughing and giggling. Just after a few minutes after, with our backpacks with us. Together with our pairs outside the museum, we were waiting for our VIP access template, with our title, which is our school name, California High School. So entering the museum, the first thing we saw, two huge dinosaurs outside the building, with a big door in front of us. Once they opened the door, we saw a huge statue of the skeletons of a T-Rex. And then, going forward, starting by the right turn, entering the first section, which are the wild animals. Zebras, elephants, rhinoceros, impalas, raccoons, the lions and their cubs, the different types of birds, the ducks, the pigeons and the eagles and the owls, and the bats.

Heading to the next section, was the Hall of Pacific People, which are the different types of masks in the African culture and traditions. The next section was the traditional hut houses in the Native American/Indians tribe with their clothes. Going further on the section, is different shape of the masks, their pots, huge swords and shields, and that it ends with the tall, huge Gum-gum statue.