Chapter 32: Recap of the final days by the Museum Trip

•FINAL CHAPTER OF SEASON 1•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Going further to a week since the beginning of their trip projection to the Museum, the class of grade 11s have explored and enjoyed themselves through all the activities and places to see. For Michaela and friends, they have shared a dozens of photos, videos and selfies throughout their adventure. On those days, we had our favorite couples; which are Michaela and Michael, having their first officially date on the most romantic restaurant in the central local area in LA.

Though the prices were high, Mike did manage as a pro by playing cool on the payment for their special date.

Moving on, the next couple, which are Daphne and Jake, they have planned to spend a day hiking up to the mountains, going on boat rides on the rivers and the oceans. Stargazing and playing a short golf game, shopping new clothes, eating delicious and well-known foods carts on the streets of LA, and finally, walking through the amazing garden of Central Park.

Then the next couple, Thompson and Gabby, they have spent their days going to the bar spas, hot springs baths, together with a massage and fruity treats. Taking it to the zoo, they have decided to take pictures and know something about their favorite animals through the info wall posts outside their gates. After the zoo, they decided to do some ice skating and roller skating indoor. Which for them, was refreshing and enjoyable. After their incredible time, they had their supper by their favorite burger place. Back to the apartment, they slept beside one another.

The next couple is Stephanie and Kevin. Now with this two, what we did not know is that Kevin's grandparents, from his fathers' side, lives in LA. Therefore, from this information given from his father, a few years ago, Kevin decided to go and pay them a visit. Moreover, from the conversation he had with his father last night, they got the address and went to his grandparents' house the next day. Together with Stephanie, who has decided to join him on this trip, they were on their way.

Arriving with a taxi to the destination, Kevin felt a sudden nervousness inside of him, together with doubts and many questions. At least for Kevin, he can thank Stephanie to be alongside this and just be there all the time. To calm himself down, they held each other's hands and walked until the door. Just a few minutes of breathing, he knocked the door, softly on the door, until he heard a voice saying, "Hold on, I am coming!" It opened up with a young adult boy, with a white T-shirt and normal pants on.

A couple of staring at the boy by the doorstep, Kevin said, "Hey man, my name is Kevin Morales. I am looking for Grandma Eloise. Mother of my father, Robert Morales." The young boy thought for a moment and said, "Yeah, granny is here. Just to add on that, Kevin, I know you who you are. I have been seeing your face on the family album and heard some stories that granny would tell me about you. By the way, I am your cousin, Malcolm. My mother is your daddy's older sister, "Aunty Jennifer, right?" "Yeah, that's her. Once I heard about her passing, I talked to your old pops about staying with granny. In addition, I came here with Aunty Katarina, as well. Well, sorry to keep you waiting outside, wanna come in?" "Yeah, sure.

Entering the house and then introducing Stephanie to Malcolm, they continued their conversation about how Malcolm did what during his stay there with granny and they had a great time until the nightfall.

A day after the departure on the bus to go back to California, they took a group photo in front of the hotel and said their thank you's and thanking them for their hospitality during their adventure. Just the next day, early in the morning, they had their last breakfast in a local well-known restaurant and returned to get their suitcases and travel bags to the bus and settle in. After saying their goodbyes, they were on their way.

To end it this amazing term for the students, it was a great one indeed. They were ones who became friends instantly on day 1, those who met new faces and got along good, did great study sessions by helping each other through their problems and being a great friend. A group of girls who became friends and each had a date for Valentines' Day. Slowly but surely, they became lovers and still going strong. To our favorite main character, Michaela Vieira Johnson and her family, things are turning to be great, together with their great achievement on a work, daily life choices and always having a way to solve them. For her love life, she could have not been so happy and really feel appreciated finding her special someone like Michael. He treats her so well and make each other happy. Whether it's going on a simple date, a day by the park, playing a one on one basketball game together or whatever, they always find a way to keep that happiness going. As for the rest of gang of lovers, they are also on the track with their plans, their ideas and their own adventure that is comforting for the both of them.

That's all folks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                         •End of 1st Term•