Chapter 4: Introduction of The New Teacher

Once the teacher arrived the classroom, all the students raised up and waited for the teacher. Once the teacher placed his stuff on top of the desk, he said, "Good morning class. My name is Henry Peterson." "Good morning sir." After that, the students sat down. The teacher was impressed by each and one of them, with their books and stationary out, placed in front of them.

Standing alongside his desk, he said, "Once again, hello students. I am your teacher for Microbiology. We will be learning a lot of new terms and interesting information in this class. Are you guys ready? Yes!" The reaction from the classroom was more or less, but me and Cherie were the one who was excited. Going ahead, Mr Peterson went on saying what will be expecting on the first few weeks and then, he also mentioned about the task in group.

~Michael~

Starting my first day in my choose subject, which is arts classes, the designing and painting. I had this type of passion for a while, ever since I did my first well drawn picture at grade 5. The type of drawing that I designed was a simple picture of the beach and it was captured with a boat and a wonderful sun above the sky. Once that was done, it became recognized as the most beautiful piece of art ever.

Then, my next focus was the love of Basketball. With this one, it has a huge and wide inspiration, yes, from my trainer, my best friend, my oldest Brother. He has been my favorite supporter ever since, so during the off-break holiday, we would play a game by the park and we played in a team. It was always a great time together, alongside him.

Moving on, the main reason why I want to start painting, is because I want to really improve on it. I liked designing and doing small sketches, so I am willing to be great with it.

But in resume, my main focus that I want to focus on is Basketball. I always loved that with my trainer during off-times by the park with him, teaching me some of his tricks and so much more.

While passing of time for school, every student were focusing on going to their classes for their periods, so now, just in 3 minutes, they will be having break-time.

~Lunch time~

Hanging out my friends at our usual table, we were greeted by other girls who we didn't know and they said, "We want to congratulate you all for being the best group of girls who have stick to each other since the beginning, so we would like it if you girls could organize a program on helping other girls on saving and maintain that same sisterhood outside of school.
"Can we get back to you on that topic? I am pretty sure my girls and I will make a announcement about this group and also, you will be the first group to be able to help us spread the word." They left us with a huge grin on their faces and we had to come with something. 

"So what and how are we going to start this program? 

We will be starting this in a year!

Alright dear readers, I have exciting news! I would  fast-forward the storyline a bit more until the graduation day, on which everything, and I mean, everything takes a happy road!