Chapter 28: Day 6 of the Match.

Knowing that it is a Thursday, the whole gang is happy for the upcoming last and ultimate final match, which is the next day, upon these two teams. Speaking of the team, the boys from both teams have slowly become new friends. Just yesterday, Mike and his friends meet three boys, their names were Christopher, Nathaniel, and Graham. These three boys do not speak the official language from Korea, which is Korean, so they said that they got a special request to play for them and they have been living there for a while. Yea, so during their conversation, the girls together with the family and friends, they are talking about their plans and with the decision on what the principal of Valley Center High School, which is California High School, said that they would postpone the day of the exam for the beginning of next term. So with that decided, they have plenty of time for the school project and the exams too. 

Back to the day of the game, the girls just finished up eating their breakfast so now, it's their time to head on and support the boys. So on their way out, they decided to buy some food to eat at lunch. So Stephanie said, "I don't know about you guys but I am thinking that I am the only person who has never had her kissing session from my baby in the stadium. Just the other day, it was Stephanie and Daphne. The only person is me. Don't laugh. I am serious though. Guys!" Stopped laughing and staring at Bethany, the girls said, "Yes Stephanie, we hear you! Look, relax, the same way how Gaby's, Melinda's, Daphne's boys came and swept them up their feet. You will be next my dear. Let him do it, my sweetheart." 

Arriving at the stadium, the girls entered with their meals and took their seats on top of the player's benches. After a few minutes more, the seats started to fill up with supporters and their parents. Next thing you know, Kevin came running up the stairs and called Stephanie. Walking toward him, Stephanie smiled and said, "Hey, baby. How are you?" Holding his hands together, nervously, Kevin said, "hey princess. This thing has been in my mind for as long as we are and I was supposed to give it to you since the ball. May I show you instead of asking it from you?" Nervously laughing at his question, Kevin went up to Stephanie and squashed her between her lips. To her surprise, she returned it and Kevin laid her down, with his hands around her waist and kissed her deeply. After that moment kiss, they looked at each other and laughed. With both of their hands held together, Stephanie said, "I am pretty sure if you have kissed me like this after our first ball, I would have been kissing you the all the time."

Both satisfied and delighted, the game was about to start and the couple said their goodbyes, with a hug and a wave. Sitting down next to her girls, Michaela asked Stephanie, "What happened to that stunt you gave Gaby? That you would wrap your leg around your man and kiss him some more?" While remembering her own words, Stephanie said, "No girls,  today was proof that he did what I could have done. Which was to put my leg around him, but instead, he dipped me low as a princess and kissed me deeper. Now that, girls, is what you call a good kisser. Seriously though, I never knew he could kiss like that.  Oh my, he is a boy with so many surprises.

Noticing that Jonathan was alongside us, he asked a question, saying, "So on that note, ladies, y'all a very good, like now, that each and one of you had their moment here?" Looking at each other and giggling, Gaby said, "For me, this is not a competition. Every guy here has their plan, so us as their girlfriends, we are just here to receive it and be happy. Am I right, girls? Yea!" Laughing on his own, he said, "I just wish one of my ladies was like you girls. I miss that moment." All looking sad for him, they hugged him. Being good, Michaela turned to him and said, "Do you recall our last conversation when you said that I changed Mike. Does this relate to someone you once had a serious relationship with?" Keep looking ahead, Jonathan said, "Yes, her name was Natasha. I met her when I was playing games abroad. A very beautiful girl she was. Every time that she would smile, she would pull a string of hair behind her ears. I loved how confident she was and how it went down to her smile and gentle, simple words. 

The color of her hair was black. What I did not know was that she was betrothed. She hid it from me ever since we started hanging out and going places when I was off. I cannot say if she thinks of me or not but I do. The conversation of how we used to talk was relaxed and long. We would talk about anything, starting with our family and then ending with ourselves. That's why I have not gotten out with anyone else, 'cause it brings me back with her." Wow, that is all that Michaela could say. Knowing that she was listening to every word he said; she could understand how he feels. So, she said, "Well, firstly, I want to thank you for sharing that with me and let me be frank here, that girl has not forgotten about you. The only thing I can imagine at this moment is thinking if she should be with someone who has made her laugh and smile for the last, I don't know, decade, or with the one, she has only known you for... "Two weeks", said Jonathan. Continuing what she was saying, "Or with the one she has only known you for two weeks? Well if I was in that position, I would go with the one who has loved me for that long, then the recent guy. No offense on you. Yea, this is a hard one. What do you think?"

Thinking on what to say, Jonathan replies; "I got nothing to say about this one. I know how committed she is, so I should let her go. We both decided to be friends."