Last part, 20: Goodbye

Dream was dreaming ( wow I'm so funny ) until he got woken up by a weird noise. He looked around him and realized George was already up and out of the bedroom. He walked out the door and saw his 2 other friends standing in the door frame. They all went to the kitchen and noticed that Gogy  was sitting on the couch in the living room, crying. Clay and the others ran to him and asked what was wrong. " O-oh hi everyone. It's okay... I just, uhm, slipped and fell on the ground " " You're so bad at lying. " "See this? " He held a piece of paper at their faces. " My flight to go back to the UK is today at 1pm... " " Wait.. what time is it? " " 10h43. " His boyfriend started tearing up too, the week went by so much faster than he thought. " Me too I will go back home. Anyways you and I can see each other more often than you and George. " Sapnap didn't want to make Dream even sadder, but he had no choice. " You told me to stay over for the night and I did. But now I also have to go home, I work early tomorrow. " Darryl put his arm over the man's shoulders and looked at him with a sad face. They all went back to their rooms and packed the stuff they had. No one had eaten yet, so they grabbed anything they could find in the fridge and ate it, as they didn't have much time left.

" George, look at the time. We need to drive to the airport. " The men put their bags in their cars. Darryl and Nick drove to the place in their own cars, while Clay and George were in Clay's automobile. It was a silent ride. As soon as George walked in the airport, he started crying heavily. " I don't want to go, I will miss you all so much. " Being the good friend Darryl is, he hugged him and wiped away his tears. " Don't cry. You're gonna be ugly on the picture. " Sap pulled out his phone and told everyone to pose. He was half behind the British, his chin on his shoulder and one of his arm around him. " Smile! " As they were taking the picture, they heard a lady on the intercom saying that people attending this flight must be ready to leave and sat in the plane in 5 minutes. " Listen Clay. I love you so much and I am sorry for everything that happened during my stay. " He grabbed his chubby cheeks and kissed him. George walked away, head down and letting more tears roll down. He never looked back.

In the parking lot, the 3 stayed and talked for a couple of minutes before leaving. Tiny droplets started falling from the light grey sky." It is time now. I really hope we will do this again one day. And before your birthday, greeny boy. " Sapnap said as he rubbed his back gently.  " Yeah, I want to be there too. " Bad replied. " Of course. And we'll have a lot of fun. No more drama. Adios guys. "

Clay drove back home and cleaned up stuff in his house. He also went shopping for food because the boys took almost everything he had. After, he called his boyfriend and apologized too about what happened for the days they were here. Then he streamed on the smp because his fans were worried about him not showing many signs of life on social medias.

Darryl got a call from his sister saying he was late to the wedding. She had lied about the date because " If a guest arrives late, he or she has to pay extra for ruining her wedding. " He simply decided to not go. He would save the money for more useful things, such as buying a plane ticket to see George. He had many missed calls and texts from Skeppy, so he called him back and agreed to make fun videos together.

Nick went to a photo development place near his town and got a real photo of him and his friends. He stopped by at the dollar store and bought a frame. When the southerner got home, he didn't waste no time and framed the picture on the wall in his bedroom. He unpacked his stuff and also decided to stream.

George was very tired when he arrived at his house. It had been many hours since he hadn't slept and he was emotionally drained. He received a call from his boyfriend and picked up. It didn't last long. He didn't even bother showering or changing his clothes, he just went to sleep.

For the following weeks, their heads had been haunted by the good, and the not so good memories. They were hoping they could all meet up again soon and do a big event.

The end.

808 words. That's the end guys. I wanna cry this is so sad
I hope everyone enjoyed it, for my part, it was very fun to write. It started off nicely, after a couple of chapters I kind of had no inspiration and it was obviously going bad. Then I got a big boost of inspiration for the rest of the parts! Thanks everyone. :)