Part 12: ? ( short chapter )

Sapnap was locked in his bedroom, which is actually George's. " Nick please open! I need something from my room. " He lied. A weak voice could be heard through the thick layer of wood, telling him to come in. The boy was in his bed with music playing in his earplugs. He was also facing the wall opposed to the door. George pretended to look for an object on the other side of the bed just to see his face but he hid it when Gogy came near. " Nick...Do you want me to leave you alone with him so you can talk together? " Shouted Dream from the door frame. Sapnap nodded and Clay closed the door before going away. " Show me your face. " The boy quietly answered no. George took Nick's hands and tried to get them away from his face but he heard sobbing noises coming from his mouth. " No no no no please don't cry. Please don't. " " I was already crying before you came in. " Sapnap gave up and showed his face to the brit. " I thought you meant tearing up, not big tears like that... " He pulled on Sap's hoodie, telling him to get up. He got his arms around him and held him like it was the end of the world. The poor boy cried a river on George's shoulder. He didn't care about how miserable he looked at this instant, he really needed the support his friend gave him. The boys sat down and looked at their feet. " It's ok if you're not ready to talk about it, but what happened? Why did you just- Leave? " " I feel like I did something wrong. I don't know if you two were really ok with it. I don't know why I entered that room in the first place. I feel like I'm a failure. "

" You're not a failure. "

" Dream?? How did you hear what he said? Did you stay by the door? " " Sorry but Nick looked like he wasn't alright at all! I couldn't just actually go away as if he's a stanger that I don't care about. " Clay was slightly scared that Sapnap would be mad at him. " I...I'm not used to have such a supportive surrounding. Can we just forget about what happened earlier so we can sleep? I think we're all tired, right? " Everyone agreed with him.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Hi! I have to stop this chapter here to ask you guys your opinion. Should I end the story in the following chapters? Should I keep going for much longer? If I do? What can I write to make it interresting? I am really motived to write, but I have 0 inspiration for this story. I take suggestions, it would be appreciated if you let comments to let me know what you would like to see. I struggled for at least 2 weeks trying to write this tiny ass chapter, and it's not even good. I really need your help. That's all I had to say! 💖💖💖