Part 8: Tell me

"Clay. "

Dream was scared of what he would say. Will he say he was being forced to get fucked? Or was the pain too intense? Maybe he wanted to be top? His heart was stopped until George talked again.

" Are you doing this just to tease me, to make fun of me? "

He knew what the answer was, no. But for some reason he couldn't say it. This question hurt him a bit. He was sadly looking at the boy under him.

" Dream? Clay answer me. "

" No, George. No I'm not making fun of you, nor teasing you in a mean way. " " Then why are you doing this? " " Isn't it obvious? " George had multiple reasons in his head that could be why his best friend was literally inside of him right now. There was one he wanted to ask him if it was the reason, but saying this, he would give his own feelings away. If Dream said no, it would be devastating for George, who would be left heart broken. The scared boy had to ask him. " Is it related to feelings? " " Yes. I. Love. You. I love you George. And not just as friends. You don't seem to  share the same feelings, I can tell by your reactions. And that's ok. Tell me if you want me to get out of you. "

George was still devastated even if he had the answer he wanted. The tone in the other boy's voice was so sad. He looked like he was depressed. " No, wait, listen. " He almost cried out. " I thought you knew I like you and that you were just making fun of me for being in love with you. Now you know it. I love you Clay. "

Dream got his engine out of his lover's walls. He wasn't even hard anymore. He violently let his head drop on the brit's chest. His face burried in, he burst in tears. George was looking at him and couldn't help but cry as well. He ran his hand in the american's soft hair and his other hand was in his back, slowly moving it around as a sign of recomfort. " Please don't cry...babe. I'm so sorry. Please smile for me. Please. " Dream lifted his head up to look at him. " Only if you stop crying. " Both boys smiled and stopped the salty water from going down. The taller boy slid his hands under George and hugged him tightly. The smaller boy gently pushed him back off and grabbed his face closer to him. He looked at the other's green eyes, then his cute pink lips and immediately kissed him. " Sorry to be like this but..can we continue what we were doing earlier? " Dream got on his knees in front of George who was still laying on the couch. George noticed the hard dick in front of him. " Sure, I would love to. " He proceeded to wink with a smirk on his face. Dream put some liquid on his cock while Gogy was stroking himself to get his thing even harder than just half hard. Clay positioned himself to be right by George's entrance. " Ready? " " Ready. " He slowly went in. It still hurt the brit a bit but not as worse as earlier. Now all his length was inside of him. Or well, that's what he thought. It continued to go in, deeper. He groaned in pain again. The younger boy let the older one a minute to let himself adjust to the size. " Is it ok if I start? " George nodded in approval. He began going at it slowly to avoid hurting his lover too much. " Holy shit, you're so tight... " Dream pratically moaned. The pace got quicker and he went in even further in. He hit George's prostate with every thrust. " Aaaanh- If you continue like this, I'm gonna cum soon... " " Wow you're fast! " Replied Dream while letting a small giggle escape his mouth. It didn't stop him from thrusting, though. Now the taller boy was going so fast, the only thing in Gogy's mind was haha Dream go brrrrr but he didn't say it because that would make them laugh too much to continue. " It feels sooo good, George " The older boy placed his hands on and grabbed Clay's non existant boobs. " I'm gonna cum soon " Hearing this gave the younger boy such a feeling, it made him feel like he was much closer than he was. It turned him on so bad. Dream stopped for a short moment. George was trying to understand why. Wait, did he just cum and I didn't know? He didn't even moan? Sad. He thought that until Dream took him by the hips and lifted his ass up a bit. His legs were each side of Clay's waist. He felt the american boy grab his hips hardly, leaving red marks on his very pale body. At this angle, the sensation was so much more intense for both of them. " FUck Clay I'm gonna cum- " George completely lost it. He moaned so loud and shot his load all over the man on top of him and some went on himself. He was gripping the cushion on the couch so hard he almost made a hole in it. Dream was already close but this made him lose control. He thrusted as deep as he could and let his semen out. A deep but sweet moan came out of his mouth. His eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily. When he was done, he let his thing slide out and saw the hot substance come out of the tight hole. " Holy fuck. That was amazing. " Dream proudly said. Gogy agreed. " I'll go grab tissues to clean us up. " " Tissues? " Dream asked. " Nah, we don't need that. " He licked all of the cum on George's shaft and even the one that came out of his hole. " Argh, you're disgusting. " The british boy laughed. " Now my turn babe. " While looking in the the blonde boy's eyes, he licked the liquid off his sort of muscular chest. " I love you so much. " " Me too, so much. " They decided to cuddle naked while watching tv for some time. Little Georgie fell asleep on Dreamie's shoulder.

Note: This is NOT THE END of the story yet, I've got something planned...hehehe
Around 1042 words
Pls tell me if you see any spelling mistakes, I'm absolutely fucking blind👌