Part 3: Fancy restaurant

...What? Why am I in the fanart room , on the floor? Am I naked?? Oh I'm not, at least I have my boxers on and anyways there's a blanket coveri-Dream!!!?? What is he doing here?

The poor boy was lost. He had no idea of what just happened. " Dream why am I here?? Wasn't I in the shower? " He almost yelled, panicked.  " George!!!! You finally regained consciousness! " Clay was very happy to see his friend well and alive. So happy, he jumped on him to hug the almost naked boy. " I had just finished cleaning our mess and I heard a loud noise coming from the bathroom so I went to check on you, and you were passed out on the floor with a bleeding nose! What happened?? " George procceded to tell his friend he didn't remember what happened but there are big possibilities he might have felt a bit dizzy, that's it.

The taller man helped the weak boy get up and walked him to his bedroom. " I'm gonna get out 2 minutes for you to dress up. " " Uh actually the clothes I wanted to wear are still in the bathroom, could you go get them for me please?  " Sure thing. " Dream went upstairs again and came back with George's clothes. He tossed them on him and laughed. " Before I put them on I have a question. So you saw me.. uhm..naked? " He became a bit red. " Yes, but it didn't bother me don't worry. " He tried to say it with no emotion because he didn't want him to know that from the moment he turned him and saw him fully naked, he couldn't stop watching somewhere..even if he tried, he really just couldn't. Quick glance here and there. Also, that got him a bit hard. Ok, not just a bit. Fortunately, his dick got back to its normal size 10 minutes before his friend woke up. He left the room and came back in one minute later. He sat on his bed, where George already was. They pulled out their phones and played stupid games like 8 balls until it was dinner time. They went to a fancy restaurant because they were both lazy to cook.

" Put your shoes on, George, I'll be waiting for you in the car. Oh, what's the name of the place you wanted to go to again? " " The Capital Grille, I looked at the pictures of the food they make and it looked really good. "  He went in his car and waited for the brit to come join him. They talked about their expectations ftom this restaurant for the whole drive, 20 minutes. Arrived at the location, the waitress walked up to them. " How many people? " " A table for 2, please. " Clay politely said. The table was near a window and it was set up like it was for a date. They were at the opposite ends of the small round table with expensive wine and a small plate of cheese offered by the house. George didn't talk much to Dream and avoided looking at him in the eyes at all costs because he was shy to be sat in front of him in a fancy food place like it was a date. Both of them felt like eating spaghetti. When the waitress came to take their orders, Clay asked how big is a plate of pasta. Surprisingly, it was a huge plate. " George, we'll share it since it's so huge " " Do you want a second plate for your friend? " " No thanks, we're good. " George looked at Dream with a " you're stupid but you're funny " look on his face. " Why only one plate! You're very stupid, you know " He said as he giggled. " Ah come on we're not gonna make them waste a plate! " " What, do you want to eat it with your hands so that they don't have to waste a fork on someone so stupid like you? " The boys laughed.

10 minutes later, the big pasta dish arrived. " Let's do like the 2 dogs in the movie, they eat spaghetti then they kiss " Dream said just to embarrass his friend. George rolled his eyes at all the stupid ( and funny but he didn't want to admit it ) things the american said. The lady who took their order checked on them and asked if they wanted anything else. George talked first and asked for a Veuve Cliquot Brut Champagne bottle from France. Before Clay could talk the young lady asked " how old are you 2 guys? " 23 " " 20 " ( Note: Yes, I know that as of today 22/08/2020 Dream already turned 21, but in this story I decided he would still be under the legal drinking age in Florida. ) " I'm sorry, you can't order anything today. " She said, looking at the younger boy. When she walked away to get George's bottle, he started jokingly mocking him; " Haha Dreamie is baby he can't drink alcohol haha ouaaah ouaaah ouaaah will little baby cry? " " WHAt is wrong with you George " The taller boy started wheezing so hard the whole restaurant looked at their table and  laughed along ( because of his laugh tho because they had no idea of why he was laughing ). His bottle came in and drank a lot of it. He wasn't passed out drunk, but he was pretty tipsy. They finished eating and were about to leave the table to go pay. George tried to reach his pocket to pull out his wallet but couldn't because 1 he was drunk and 2 Dream said he would pay for it. He left a tip to the waitress who served them and got back in the car.

His drunk friend kept talking nonsense for the whole ride. Arrived at home, he unlocked the door and they entered the place. They were tired and wanted to sleep. Dream took his shoes off and so did the other. They walked to their rooms..until Clay noticed George was following him to his room. He collapsed on his bed and fell alseep right away, still with all of his clothes on. The american was too tired to give a shit about his friend sleeping in his bed ( which he actually didn't mind ) and fell on top of him and fell asleep fast, too.

Words: 1051
100+ views last chapter so here we go 👌