Part 6: Feelings

George managed to sleep after some time. He woke up to a noise of someone getting out of the bed. " Oh good morning George! How are you? " He was a bit confused Dream was acting so happy as if nothing happened the night before. Also, he wasn't naked anymore, he had a blanket wrapped around his lower body. " I'm ok. You? " " Yes. " The conversation was dry on George's end. " I guess you're going in the shower soon? " Asked Clay, who was ready to accompagny the boy. " Wait will you really do this until I go home? " " Yes. Your safety is important to me. " They headed to the shower and got ready to go in. " Mind if I go in at the same time as you? " George felt himself get a bit red in the face. He nodded while opening the glass door. They washed themselves and minded their business until a weird thought went through the older boy's head. What if I kiss him? Would that be weird? Why am I even thinking about that? " Are you alright? " This made George realise he was staring at Dream, and he noticed. He didn't say a word and slowly got his face closer to Clay's. He closed his eyes and put his lips on those who were in front of him. So soft. He let go and saw the facial expressions of the other. Actually, he didn't see them, as he didn't look happy, mad, sad, excited, confused, nothing. He was looking into George's eyes with no emotion. He was piercing through his soul. " I.. I don't know why I did this please Clay I'm..I'm sorry I don't know why I did it, why are you looking at me like that "  Embarrassment took over him. He threw himself on the door to open it, didn't even take his towel nor his clothes and rushed downstairs. The younger boy planned on finishing cleaning himself up and going to talk to the brit but now he had to get out fast. He heard a sound that can't be good. He came out of the bathroom, still naked, to see that George had fallen in the stairs. The taller boy saw small tears running down the other's face. " George did you get hurt?? Are you ok?! " " I'm okay! Shut up!!! "  More tears rolled down. He sounded so angry when he said that. And looked angry. He instantly got up and, without learning from his mistakes, ran down the rest of the stairs to go to his bedroom. Poor him. I'll go see him in 5 minutes. He needs some time to relax.

Now all clean and dressed, he knocked on his friend's door. No answer. Knocked a second time. Still silent. He ws worried he might be injured from that fall so he still went in. George had his face burried in his white pillow. " ...Did you hurt yourself? It looked bad, you were crying. " The boy kept his mouth shut. Clay sat on the bed, legs hanging, turned a bit to the left and placed his hand on his friend's exposed back. He didn't have to repeat his question, George soon answered. " No, no Dream. It's not why I was crying. It didn't even hurt. " " But why then? " Did he seriously forget what I did? Or is he trying to make it easy for me? " The shower... " He lifted his head up and turned it towards Clay. " What did you feel? " " I'm returning the question to you George. What did you feel? "

Good question. What did I feel? I can't even tell if it was just curiosity or...love?

Hey I'm still not dead 🌱
Sorry for the delay, school makes me feel down and on weekends, I'm often occupied so that's why it took so long.
I hope I'll be able to get a new chapter out in time  😔🤚

Oops forgot word count: ~625