Part 19: Peaceful day

" Your apologies mean nothing to me. "

" It's not gonna do anything, I don't care. I'm not the right person to tell your excuses to. " George pointed Nick. Sap couldn't understand why Dream needed to tell him sorry. He always thought he was the one in the wrong. " Listen Nick.. I'm truly sorry. If I wouldn't have been so jealous, none of this would have happened. George is my boyfriend and I was worried something would happen between the two of you. It does sound stupid, I know. " " Let's stop talking about me and you. I think you should call Bad. " Clay called Darryl and asked him to come over in an hour or so to give him proper apologies.

" Hi! You're finally there. How about you stay again tonight? I promise it will not end like yesterday. " After Clay told his honest feelings about what happened to Bad, George came up with a fun activity: laser tag. " Doesn't it sound fun? I'll call them for a place at 1pm! " Darryl was happy to be there, everyone was so happy and they were going to play a game he hadn't played in years. The 4 of them waited for the Brit to end the call before rushing to their rooms and getting dressed properly, specially Clay as his clothes were still fully wet.

They had to drive half an hour to get there, and it was about time to go. In the car, they took turns playing their favourite songs on their phones. Clay and Nick were screaming out the lyrics in the front of the vehicle while George and Darryl laughed at them in the back. " Look, it's right there! Woah that building is huge! " Dream was like a child; he couldn't contain his excitement. When they entered the laser tag place, a young woman greeted them and asked them which names they wanted for the game. " I'll call myself Sapnap. Classic. " " No! Sap I have a better idea, call yourself Yeehaw, haha. " " Sure.. Only if you name yourself Pissbaby! " " Deal. " The other boys went with the stupid decisions they took and chose the names Stinky British and Bald Boy. The small group was left in the place where there were air hockey tables, babyfoot, old arcade games, ect. The men were messing around until that same lady approached them to tell them it was their turn to play. " You guys are only 4, so we will have to combine you with other groups. Oh! Here's a team of 12! " The Dream Team was asked to split up to make 2 equal teams. Nick and George were together, while Clay and Darryl were in the same team. Rules already explained, 16 people entered the massive, dark arena. The staff gave the signal to start. It had been only two seconds and they were shooting at each other. Clay heard a little kid around him say something that made him wheeze to death. " Mom! No! I got shot! It was by..Pissbaby? " Everyone in the giant room kept laughing at some of the names they saw when they got hit. The match lasted ten minutes. When it ended, Dream came out with an L sign on his forehead made by his fingers. " Losers! Let's go Bad high five! I knew we'd win. " " What? " Nick yelled, amused. " Don't forget that there's a second and last match! " They kept the same teams, but this time they had different players instead of the ones the were with before. It ended and Gogy and Nick came out winners, they obviously mocked their friends for it. They weren't ready to leave yet, so they spent a little cash on the games in the waiting area. At around 3 in the afternoon, they were getting bored and really tired. The group went back home where they chilled on their phones and played games until it was time to eat.

* Skipping to bedtimime *

" My arms hurt so bad from carrying that gun, ugh I don't know if I will have ease falling asleep. " Complained George. " Oh yeah? Well my back hurts from CARRYING THE TEAM! " Sap replied and laughed at him. He got slapped in return. " Stop fighting, I'm too tired to take care of babies like you. Everyone ready to sleep? Bad if you want there's the couch, or Nick's bed. But he's sleeping there too. " Surprisingly, Darryl decided to share the same bed as his friend. They got in the bedroom and closed the door behind them. The couple did the same. They were in the bed, super comfortable and about to travel to the world of dreams until they heard something terrifying. " Goodnight homies! " Sappy was heard from his room, yelling good night to everyone. " I wasn't ready for that scream, that scared me so bad. " Was the last thing Clay said before sleeping.

807 words
Guys... chapter 20 will be the end.... I am so sad rn