Part 7: Hard time

For the ones who saw it, I'm so sorry I accidentally clicked on publish while I was still writing it lol.

" I do not have an answer to this question. " Dream instantly got up and left the room without saying a word. George felt like he fucked up. Was he supposed to say the truth? Maybe he should have lied? Or was keeping it shut a better idea?

Why did he kiss me? If there's someone between us who would ever kiss the other, it's me. Clay thought about multiple reasons why he could have done that. A bet with Nick, just to try it, or maybe the brit really just wanted to put his mouth on it. Whatever the reason was, he would never be mad at George. He has, too, done and thought about things concerning George that aren't in the definition of the word friendship. He knew talking face to face with him like they're at an important meeting wouldn't help. It would make the smaller boy more stressed. Green man came up with a little idea that could help the situation.

" Hey George. Wanna go to the cinema watch a movie? " " Cinema together? What is this, a date? Haha. " He nervously laughed. Dream said, stone faced, maybe. Clay decided to not tell the other what movie they were going to watch. He chose one where at the end the main character confesses his love to his best friend, who turns out to be also gay. And they kiss. He didn't mean too much by this but he just wanted to discretely let George know that he may be suspecting something and that there's nothing wrong with it. Now was the time to go. The men drove to the nearest cinema. They paid for the tickets and went to the snack bar. " Take what you want, I'll pay for it. Go take us seats to be sure we have a good spot. " The older boy went in their movie room and took 2 seats in the back. Soon after, Dream joined him, hands full of snacks, 2 large sodas and one giant ass bag of popcorn. The bag was placed between them. They both ate so much stuff during the ads before it started and acted like idiotic children. Everything went alright until the very end. Clay knew it ended with the 2 guys kissing under the rain...but it took a wild turn. One of the boys led the other to his house, then his bedroom. They undressed and some unholy stuff was happening. He was not expecting that. Him and George looked at each other with a " oh what " face. For some reason, this scene turned George on. It was noticeable. He could see the outline of Gogy's hard member through his light grey sweatpants. Dream pretended to try to reach for the bag of corn but instead grabbed his friend's left thigh. " Sorry, didn't mean to " He lied. He thought George would be shy and act embarrassed, but he actually let out a small, muffled moan. The younger man felt blood go down. That was so hot, he couldn't resist trying to touch him a bit more to hear it once again. Clay waited 2 minutes until doing the " grabbing food bag " technique. He had to look at the screen while doing it to not look suspicious, so he couldn't see what he was doing. He accidentally brushed the tip of his fingers directly on George's crotch. George looked at him with such a face, it was obvious he wanted more. His shaft wasn't covered by fingers anymore but by a hand. Dream gently squeezed his erect dick. The british boy was hesitant at first and finally decided to go for it too; he crawled his right hand towards the other's nether region. They were only teasing each other for the last minutes of the presentation. When it ended, they had to get out. Their cocks were still hard and throbbing as they were walking out to the car. It wasn't long before they were home.

As soon as they took their shoes off, Clay took George's hand, walked 4 steps to the couch and pushed him on it. He took off their shirts and pants. They were both almost naked and still rock hard. Dream slid his hands on some parts of the boy's body, like his waist. He was trying to make him feel relaxed for what was coming. Boxers went off. Clay took a grip of the brit's thing and started jerking it off. At the same time, he bent down a bit to be able to put his lips on the others. Every second of it was enjoyable. Dream broke the kiss and quickly got a bottle of a certain liquid. He applied some on his fingers and made circle motions around Gogy's hole to tease him. He inserted his pinky in and right after, another finger. " I'm just streching you up, because you'll need it. " A 3rd finger went in. All of a sudden, nothing was in the hole. Dream removed them...to put in something much longer, much bigger. George moaned in pain. " Sorry, I'll try to not hurt you, beauty. " The pain went away progressively. The taller boy was looking in the eyes of the smaller one. Small boy felt intimitated by this look in his face. There was something wrong. " Stop..."

889 words
Yes 💪🧠