Part 1: Ticket to America

Clay and his great friend George are playing minecraft, without recording, just messing around in survival. After some time they got bored and Dream said " Hey George, truth or dare? " The boy made his choice and answered the question he asked him. " Dream truth or dare " " Dare " " I dare you to buy me a plane ticket to America so that I can come see you haha " Green man laughed along but then replied with " Watch me ;) " in a serious voice. George asked him if he would actually buy him a ticket, and he said yes. " I'll go do it right now, I'll text you when it will be bought. "

User disconnected from your channel

Georgie poo

Georgie poo: So? No proof yet? Knew you wouldn't really do it haha

Me: * pls pretend this is a picture of a screenshot of the ticket Dream bought to George *

Georgie poo: Wow okay
Georgie poo: In one week? I'm so excited to finally see you Dreamie :)

Me: Me too George but before you come please take a shower, I don't want to smell a stinky british boy >:) I'll call you stinky on twitter and say that you don't shower

Georgie poo: But why would you do that

Me: I don't know because I want to
Me: I'll talk to you later, bye

Georgie poo: Bye

Time skip to the day George takes the plane to the USA because I can

George just woke up, it's 2 am. All of his bags are already packed, he only has to eat, take a shower and get dressed. He has to be at the airport for 4h30. The flight is for 5 am if he wants to be in florida for around 10 am, since it's a 10 hour flight it will be 15h but because of timezones it will be 10 am in America. He goes in his kitchen and grabs 2 eggs, 2 slices of a tomato and an orange. He eats very quickly. Not because he's scared he might run out of time, but because he's extremely excited and stressed to finally meet his best friend in real life. He hops in the shower and is out after 15 minutes. " Haha George is stinky haha funny yeah yeah. Very funny Dream. He'll regret saying that when he'll smell me. " The brit boy laughed to what he just said. He puts on a simple white shirt and a pair of ripped jeans before grabbing his bags and throwing them in his car. " Well, time to go! " He said as he locked the door of his house and got in the car. He drove to the airport and did all the necessary procedure. " I'm almost leaving, I should call him to tell him I'm going. " After the call ended, he slept during the whole flight because tonight he didn't sleep well due to excitment.

The plane landed. George took his stuff and called his friend again to let him know he's almost there. He calls a taxi to bring him to his house. It is now 10h43 and he just arrived at the young boy's house. He walked up the 3 steps and was about to knock, but he was too stressed to do so. Instead, he just called him on the phone saying " I'm at your door please come open I'm scaaared " Not even 5 seconds after, he heard the door being unlocked then opened. " George!! It's so good to see you! " The smaller boy couldn't contain his excitment anymore and jumped in Dream's arms and hugged him tightly. The taller boy hugged him back with joy. He made him come in and then closed the door. " Follow me, I'll show you your bedroom for the time you'll be here. " They went to the room and then the american showed the brit where all the rooms were, Dream's bedroom next to the bathroom, which is also close to George's bedroom, the kitchen , the living room ( he already knew where it was because when Dream opened the door to him, he saw that it led to the living room ), the small bathroom which only had a sink and a toilet. They went upstairs and he showed him the big bathroom with the shower and a room that he keeps to put fanart of the Dream Team that his fans sent him. They went back down and went on the couch to just chill, talk and show each other stupid DT memes they saw on twitter.