Part 11: New experience

" I don't know. It would feel wrong since you two are a couple. I will get out. " " But now I feel bad. All of these feelings and stress for nothing in the end. And anyways, couples still can have threesomes, right? " George replied. Dream continued with " Plus, it's not like you're a complete stranger, right? " Sapnap had so many mixed emotions. He wanted to participate, but at the same time he didn't because he wasn't fully sure they were 100% alright with him joining in. In this instant, a big fight was going on between his head, his heart and his dick. His dick and his heart won.

He walked up to the bed and awkwardly sat on it. The only sexual experience he ever had was with his hand, and now he skipped to two boys, which appeared to be his best friends. George placed his hand on Nick's back to calm him down. " Anything you want to do? " " Well I don't know anything so it's up to you and him. " Both boys put their hands on the texas boy's clothes and took them off one by one. " How well do you tolerate pain? " Clay asked him. " It depends what kind of pain. Why? " Dream didn't answer and took Sapnap's hips to place him in a doggy-style position. George went under Nick, his crotch aligned with the boy's head. George cupped his face with one hand and told him to start sucking when he's ready. " But I don't know how and I'm scared I might hurt you with my teeth or anything. " Dream gently pushed down Nick's head closer to George's dick. " Don't be scared. If it hurts, he's gonna tell you. " Sapnap saw Clay's hand reaching for the lube on the night stand. " I'm not gonna do anything for a minute, just to let you mentally prepare. " Sapnap felt much more accepted than he thought he would. They were both so patient with him. He was very happy to have them in his life. " George, tell me if you don't like it or tell me what you want me to do please I can't do it without knowing what you think of it. " The boy finally got his mouth on his friend's tip and licked the tip. Then he started sucking it for real. " W-wike hiss? " George understood what he meant and he knows it's hard to talk with a cock in your mouth. " Yes, like this. " Clay got some liquid on his fingers and put one in. Sapnap got a bit surprised and made a weird noise. Dream put two more fingers in. Nick grabbed George's hips fermly and held onto them. " I think you're ready now. " The taller boy inserted the tip in Sapnap's hole. The inexperienced boy groaned in pain. " I'll put in more. " As he pushed it in further, he heard Nick say something. " Stop! It hurts too much I can't handle it anymore I'm so sorry Clay.. " Dream removed himself from there. " Then how about you fuck me or Clay? " " Not me, I'm a certified top, you should know that George, haha! " " Ok so. Have you ever fucked a girl? " He looked down in shame. " No. " " At least you know you gotta use lube in me, right? " " Yeah I figured out. " Sapnap put one hand in the middle of George's chest and the other on the bottle. He applied some on his engine and inserted it in George. " Feels so weird...but so good. " Gogy wasn't groaning like he did, and he assumed it didn't hurt and he could start thrusting. George didn't want to leave Dream by himself so he gave him a helping hand. " I'm close, do I let it out in you? " Dream laughed a bit. " What already close? " " Shut up! I was a virgin until now and virgins usually don't last long... " " Don't get too flustered, I was just teasing you. " George nodded. Nick was heavily breathing and sweating a bit. " I'm gonna.. " He moaned quietly, like he was trying to be a tough man. " -cum! " He thrusted deep in him and shot his load. He got it out and admired the dripping liquid from George's insides. Gogy still wasn't done and since he let him fuck him, Sapnap decided to finish him off. " Wow, you're feeling so confident right now. I'm proud of you Sap. " He was getting close and moved Sapnap's hand in a faster motion to tell him he was near. Nick kept the pace George showed him and made him cum all over his hand. Dream finished at the same time as Gogy. Sapnap grabbed his clothes and got out of the room as soon as he could. " Is he okay? " George asked. " I have no idea. Let's call him, maybe he doesn't want to talk to us face to face because he would find it embarrassing? " He got his phone out and composed his number. No answer. The phone immediately got them on his voicemail. They ran to his bedroom and tried to open the d oor but it wouldn't open. He locked it. No sound was heard from his room. Both boys were scared and they didn't know what to do. Their friend was maybe in danger and they wouldn't know.

880 words
Show me them spelling mistakes ;)