Part 10: Revelation

" Come here. " " Are you sure this is a good idea? " Dream tapped on the bed to tell George to come join him. " Relax, he's not gonna know. " Clay cupped his boyfriend's face with his hands and gave him a little kiss. " You're hella hard, I know you want something to happen. " " Oh my god, we did it earlier Clay. How can you be so horny right now? As if last time you came was years ago. " George was pinned down in the bed. " You talk too much babe. " The younger boy winked as he put his hands on the boy's pants. He pulled them down. The older boy let out a little moan. " Cute. " George blushed a lot. Dream was about to take the other's boxers off but was stopped before doing so. " No. It's your birthday party today, I do whatever you want. Anything special for the birthday boy? " " Anything? " " Anything. " The boy smirked. " To start off, you're gonna suck me. After, I'm gonna fuck you roughly. " He sat down on the bed and pulled his boyfriend's head towards his shaft. The brit licked all around it and proceeded to suck it with passion. He was looking into Clay's eyes with a face of admiration. " Enough, I don't want to get too close. Lay down here. " The boy did as told. George was getting worried as Dream was looking all around the room. " Are you ok? " " Shit we left the lube on the table in front of the sofa. Do I run to go get it? " " NO you're naked! What if Nick hears your footsteps and opens his door to see what's going on? " Clay was already turning the knob. " Don't go! Ugh you're so dumb. " A few seconds later, the man comes back. " He was in his room, door closed? " He said yes closed the door to his own room. He walked back to Gogy and applied some liquid to his already hard member. " Ready to feel my big dick inside of you? " George would usually cringe at someone saying this because they're most of the time lying of too confident. But him, he really did say the truth. He nodded and spread his legs open. The taller man inserted the tip of his engine in the entrence. He heard him moan in slight pain. He continued to put the rest in. " Ah~ " The smaller boy's face changed color again. " Why are you just looking at me and not moving at all? It's embarrassing for me, having you in me and all you do is watch... " Dream took this as confirmation to start thrusting. This time, he had no pity. He wanted it rough. George hadn't gotten used to the pace yet, which resulted in him panting for air and groaning a bit. It turned the top on a lot and decided to try something new. He placed his big hand on the bottom's neck and pressed hard on it. George clearly wasn't expecting that because he panicked and his face went pale. Not enough oxygen was getting into his lungs and he thought he was going to die. He let out a big cry and shed two small tears. Clay immediately removed his hand and apologized. Suddently the boys heard Nick knock on the door. They didn't have enough time to dress up and stayed silent in shock. He noticed Clay's eyes getting bigger and his mouth had an o shape. He turned around and saw the door opening.

" Who's crying, is something wrong?- OH I'm so sorry I'm going back to my room. " " WAIT SAPNAP NO- " The door had been shut. " I have to explain myself, give me my boxers quick! " He put them on and ran to his friend's room while still being hard as a rock. He didn't even knock, straight up went in and started yelling.

" It's not what you think ok Nick! I swear! " " Oh yeah? You two naked, that one bottle of lube on the night stand, and nothing happened? " George was speechless. " Come on boy, I know you're gay. And so is Clay. It's alright. You're probably already in a relationship with him now,  so of course you're having sex. It's normal. " They hugged each other as recomfort. " Wait but if you knew, why did you come in? Did you know he choked me? " " I didn't know. " " Answer my question, why did you open our door if you knew we were doing it then? " " Let's not talk about that. " " Tell me. " " No. " The debate went on for a couple of minutes until Sapnap finally gave up. " Ok, yes seeing you and him do unholy stuff turns me on. But I discovered that yesterday when I arrived. Happy to know? Yeah, I know what's on your mind. Do it, go tell Dream that I'm a creep and that you want me out of the house. I understand. I'm packing my stuff. " " Wait, no. Don't leave. I don't want you to go away. I just...didn't know. I thought if you'd learn I'm gay you'd make fun of me like I thought Dream would make fun of me when I told him I love him. But you didn't, and I'm glad. " " Sure. Let's go to your room, I need to tell him sorry for walking on him and you. "

" Hello... I am sorry. I did know what was happening, and I went in because uhm.. " His sentence was finished by George. " -because it turns him on. He learned that yesterday. " Nick looked at both boys, especially at Dream, like he was waiting to react to what he just said. " Oh, a spectator? " " What? " " You're not leaving, it means you want to watch us in the act? " " What! N-no, no...no...maybe. "

Dream looked at Sap with a stone face. " Maybe, you say? "

971 words yeet
This story is so fun to write lol 😊