Part 4: Can't sleep

NOTE: I tried to update it tonight but my app was having one hell of a mental breakdown, sorry for the delay.

TRIGGER WARNING FOR THE SMALL PARAGRAPH UNDER THIS MESSAGE: VOMIT

Dream woke up in the middle of the night. He checked his phone for the time, 3h17 am. There was a really weird and unpleasant smell. It must be George, he probably puked all over himself while sleeping since he drank so much... The boy turned around and looked at the asleep person next to him but his face was turned the other way. He got out of the bed to see him...he was right. There wasn't much, actually there was just a little spot but it was enough to make him feel disgusted. He had to wake his friend up to clean up all the mess. Let's hope he's sober.

" George?         G-George? " He tried calling his name a few times but it didn't work. He tapped on his shoulder while shaking him a bit and he was finally awake. The british boy was aware of everything that was happening so he was sober for sure. " Oh no, Dream I'm so sorry I didn't mean to... "  " It's ok. Go in your room to get new clothes and go in the bathroom but DON'T GO IN THE SHOWER YET. I'll put the bed sheets in the washing machine and I'll join you. " While the boy was walking to the room, Clay took the thin layer of fabric off of the bed and went in the tiny laundry room. When he was done after some minutes, he walked to the upstairs bathroom where George already was. He barely even took the time to walk passed the door frame and instantanly said " I have to stay with you to make sure nothing bad happens. You're still tired, you're a bit dizzy and with what happened yesterday, I want to be sure it doesn't happen again. Sorry if you didn't want me in the bathroom, but I have no choice. "   George stared at him, blinked twice and started getting undressed with no question.

He turned the water on and got in without waiting for the water to get a bit hotter. Dream sat on the counter who's diametrically opposed to the shower door. He couldn't stop from watching George's lower body. He felt himself getting hard and positioned his legs in a way where it would be less obvious to see his boner, if George even remembered that his friend was there. The smaller boy had his eyes closed and was moving very slowly. He was still a bit dizzy and didn't want to make any abrupt movement. After 10 minutes, he had not even started washing himself yet. " Do you uhm.. do you need help? "  Dream stressfully asked. " Uh huh " That was a yes. He noticed his friend didn't even take a washcloth to wash his body. He reached over to the door when he said " No, I have sensitive skin, it makes my skin red " " So I have to wash you with.. my hands? " Dream felt his face getting redder and his dick getting harder. George nodded in approval. He opened the shower door and took some soap from the bottle. He started washing his face because it had vomit on it and then rinsed his face and his own hands. He got more soap and washed the brit boy's chest. He had to wash ALL of his body. Arrived to his crotch, he stopped and stared at the void with his hands in the air, near it. He didn't even talk, yet he received an answer from the half-awake boy " Yes ". He slowly got his hands on his friend's thing and started rubbing it with soap. " O-oh George, my clothes are getting all wet, can I take them off? " He replied with yes and took everything off. He didn't really care if his clothes were soaked or completely dry, he just needed an excuse to let his painfully hard member out of his boxers and secretly touch himself a bit. He got back to washing George's private parts while playing with himself with his free hand. George still had his eyes closed. He finished washing him, but didn't finish himself. He put his stuff back on quickly before his friend saw his naked body.

" Ok George, you can get out and put your pajamas or uh whatever you brought on. " He got back to his own bedroom, waiting for the other. Surprisingly, he was full of energy. He didn't look like he wanted to sleep anymore. " What's with all of this energy that came out of nowhere? " Dream curiously asked. " I don't know, when I came out of the shower the air slapped me back to reality, I guess. " They both laid down on the bed and slowly tried to fall asleep. " Can't sleep either? " George asked. " Nope. " Dream couldn't get these images out of his head and he wanted to touch himself so bad but since he was right next to him, it was impossible. All of a sudden, George moved near Clay. Closer and closer.  He got to his side and put his head on his chest and one of his legs over the taller boy's legs. He also put his right hand on Dream's stomach. He moved his leg a little and felt a bump... Curious, he placed his hand on it and squeezed it. " Wait, is that.... " Clay stayed silent in shame. He was hard because he saw him naked and now the boy touched him. He was ashamed because when he felt his friend put his hand there, he kinda thrusted a little. He needed sensation. George slowly retreated his hand from there and placed it on the other's stomach again. None of them talked for a while until George made a sound. A snoring sound. Oh no, thought Dream. He's sleeping. He fell asleep on me. Damn it, I can't beat my meat with him on me!

Haha you wanna know what's next? You gotta wait until next chapter lol