Part 15: Stupid game, stupid prize.

" Next is Sap. Give him the phone, George. " " No one chose truth yet, so I will. Twitter says who is your cru-dare. I take dare. Someone said hug everyone you are with. That's so fun! " Nick crawled on his knees to hug the 3 men in the room and gave the phone to Clay. " Sap you're such a pussy for changing your mind, haha. I bet my truth will be less worse than the dare you had. Oh, nevermind...do I really have to read the question out loud? " " No, but you do have to answer it out loud. " Bad was looking at Dream, waiting for him to answer to have his turn again. " 8,3 inches. " No one knew the context, yet they all knew what size he was talking about. Darryl had his eyes wide open and was wondering why George and Nick weren't reacting as much as him. " Wait, Georgie, Nick, did you guys already know? You don't look shocked at all. " The 2 boys looked at each other and giggled a bit. " No, don't worry. He just gives off big dick vibes. " George sarcastically slaped Sapnap's face, meaning shut the fuck up or he'll know. " W-whatever. Take the phone. " The man took the electronic device from his hands and let out a small gasp. " Who would you rather loose your virginity to between the members of the Dream team? Clay, George or Nick. I guess..Clay? Probably? I mean, he has a big dick. " Hearing this got George furious for some reason. It was not like his boyfriend would actually smash Darryl, but it still made him jealous. " Ugh, my turn. Give me the stupid phone. What dare will I get this time, hope it's better than undressing my friend. " Bad didn't let him read it. He pretended like he read the first comment he saw but he invented one. " You're right Gogy, it's better than taking his clothes off... You have to take yours off. " " All!? " " All. " The Brit was not the kind of person who was comfortable showing his body so for him, this challenge was very hard. " N-no. Can I please change my dare, I am begging, I'll get on my knees please can I just change. " Sapnap smirked and said something without even thinking. " Nope. Come on now, get naked. " Clay heard what the boy said and almost wanted to kill him. He thought maybe he had a crush on his boyfriend. Was George not jealous enough of him and Bbh? What could make George stick around Dream and keep Sapnap away?

" Pretty boy. I'm lucky you're mine. " Normally, the twink would be happy hearing these words. This time it was different. The words sounded cold. Like he was saying it in a mocking way. The naked man looked down and hid behind Nick without touching him. Clay thought the night wasn't full of action at all, so he added alcohol to it. A couple of beers later, not enough to be drunk but the right amount to think about fucked up things, Sap proposed to play a game. The toast game. " What is that? " George had the feeling he had already heard that name before. " Basically, a toast, we jerk off and first who cums on it has to eat it when everyone is done. " They all looked at him with a confused face, waiting for someone to speak. " What kind of fuckery is this? I'm in! " Dream accepted to be part of the game and the older boys went with it too. The Brit made a toast and went to the kitchen table. All were already there naked and hard, except Clay. " I can't get a hard on, I don't know why. " Bbh looked at his crotch and put his hand on it. He jerked him off until he was good to start. Of course, this was all acting to make their plan work. The boyfriend could not believe what he just saw. No way. He is getting aroused at Bad touching him. This little bitch is going to regret it when I'm going to happily lick Sapnap's cum off that stupid toast.

" 3, 2, 1, first who's done's a quick one! " It has not even been 2 minutes yet and George was already showing hand signs for someone to get him the bread. Bad finished not too long after. Then Nick, and Dream came last. He stared straight into Clay's soul as he took a big bite off the food, making it seem like he enjoyed it a lot. Next, he winked at Sapnap. No one expected it, especially not the green man. He walked up to him, pushed him until his back was resting on a wall and got his big hand around his throat. " I'M FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT! YOU AND NICK, WHAT'S GOING ON? "

811 words
Dream's getting mad 😞
Spelling mistakes?