Chapter 22

They were quiet for a moment as Yoongi started unpacking his overstuffed bags--which honestly were very useful when they were on world tour--before Hoseok sat up.

“Have you already posted your four pictures on instagram yet, to start off your trip?”

Every time Yoongi went anywhere, he posted four photos before the trip started and four after on his instagram. He claimed that he wasn't doing it for the aesthetic, because who cares about the aesthetic on instagram, but Hoseok knew he was. Yoongi was aesthetic deep down somewhere, and his (mostly black and white) instagram proved that.

“Not really,” Yoongi shrugged. “I stopped off the side of the road and took some pictures, but honestly...there's not a lot down here, Hoseok.”

“You can post a picture of me, then.”

Yoongi caught the joke that was pressed between Hoseok’s words, but he still threw Hoseok a Look. “Not like that, hyung! Just, like, of our feet or something.”

“Our feet?”

“Wait, I forgot how much you hate feet. I meant our feet in our shoes. Just standing there. That's aesthetic, right, to someone-”

“No one cares about the aesthetic on instagram!” Yoong spoke over him. He cleared his throat, as if he hadn't just gotten passionate about instagram posts. “Fine, that sounds good. Unless...”

“Unless?”

“What if people recognise your feet? You're still trying to keep off the grid, right?”

Yoongi and Hoseok almost never posted pictures of each other on social media. Hoseok’s fans didn't care about Yoongi, and Yoongi didn't want the attention that posting pictures or Hoseok would bring him.

But this, this didn't really count.

Right?

“I’m sure it will be fine,” Hoseok said. “Just take it really fast, I know you're dying to. For the aesthetic.”

“Shut up,” Yoongi grumbled, but took the time to arrange their feet facing each other before taking the picture on his phone.

---------

“Jimin is going to meet us at the restaurant,” Taehyung said as soon as Yoongi and Hoseok made their way back to the front of the bed and breakfast.

“Jimin?” Yoongi asked.

“The one I was telling you about,” Hoseok explained.

Yoongi understood instantly. “Got it.”

Taehyung looked between them, but when he noticed that Hoseok saw he just smiled.

“You can ride with us, if you want,” Namjoon was saying, before Taehyung or Hoseok could offer.

“Sure,” Yoongi shrugged, in that easy way of his. “Let's go, I’m ready to eat.”

“You don't think Seokjin hyung and Jungkook are going to eat Yoongi hyung alive, do you?” Hoseok asked.

“You don't think Namjoon would eat Yoongi hyung alive?” Taehyung asked. “He's dating Jungkook and Seokjin hyung, after all.”

“No, I think Namjoon would protect him,” Hoseok said.

Taehyung considered that. “You're probably right. But no, I don't think anyone is going to eat Yoongi hyung alive. They're mostly just curious.”

“Curious?”

“Yeah, about you.” Taehyung smiled gently, as if he could see Hoseok’s confusion. “You don't really talk about yourself a lot, you know? And no one wants to look stuff up about you if they don't know, or if they couldn't just ask. But no one really wants to ask either, because they don't want to make you feel weird. Yoongi hyung coming here is kind of like seeing something from your life in Seoul.”