Chapter 17

Disclaimer: Slight smut

>>>>>>>>>

It was almost unfair, Taehyung asking him that even while pressing his hips into Hoseok’s ass, and letting Hoseok feel the hardness there. Taehyung wanted him, and he wanted Taehyung too, just as much, so much so that it made it hard to think clearly.

“No,” Hoseok said, and even he could hear how breathless he sounded. Taehyung knew what that meant, by this point, and he smiled and leaned down to kiss Hoseok’s neck, still moving his hips. Hoseok groaned at the sensation through the thin pants thats he had thrown on that morning to do chores. “No,” Hoseok repeated, with more force. “There are bugs, Taehyung. There are lots of bugs!”

Pulling away, Taehyung laughed. “A city boy at heart.”

“I am,” Hoseok agreed, and brought up his arms to kiss Taehyung again. Taehyung pressed his lips against Hoseok’s neck, and Hoseok decided to take that time to further his point. “And besides, Tannie would see, and how would we explain that?”

“He’s having a good time without us,” Taehyung said, and now he began to pull away in earnest. “But I don’t want to force you to do something that you’re uncomfortable with, so-”

Hoseok dragged Taehyung down before he could get too far, because he knew from experience that Taehyung really would pull away now. Taehyung was all about talking things through, and it was nice, because Hoseok had slept with plenty of guys who didn’t care.

Taehyung cared.

“I want you,” Hoseok told him finally, enjoying the way that Taehyung’s entire face lit up almost too much. “Even if that means having sex outside, I guess.”

“Even with all the bugs?”

“Don’t remind me about the bugs,” Hoseok told him, and he was still smiling when Taehyung leaned down to kiss him again.

Taehyung rocked into Hoseok, nice and slow, making sure that Hoseok felt every bit of him, even though it wasn’t the real thing. Hoseok became hard from that alone, from the pressure of Taehyung’s body over his, his clothed cock dragging underneath Taehyung’s.

Taehyung was learning how to work him up now. He asked what Hoseok liked, and what he didn’t like, and seemed to care about the answers. Hoseok loved when Taehyung looked down at him like this, his eyes so dark and serious and careful, like he wanted to actively participate in Hoseok’s pleasure instead of just his own.

There was something so good and sweet about that, about sharing it, that Hoseok could hardly bare to meet his gaze. And yet he did, because he could tell that Taehyung wanted that too.

When Taehyung went to take off his pants, he pulled out a small bottle of lube and a condom out of his pocket.

Hoseok laughed at the sight. “Have you been planning this?” he couldn’t help but ask. “How long have you wanted to fuck me in front of the bugs, Taehyungie?”

“You never know! I just wanted to be prepared.”

“Do you carry those around with you all of the time now?”

“No,” Taehyung said immediately, but his gaze was shifty, and Hoseok was sure that he was lying.

“You’re too much,” Hoseok told him, his view of Taehyung temporarily blocked as he pulled off his shirt. And then Taehyung was there, and he was everywhere.

The neighbors were far enough away that there was no way that anyone could see them in any direction, but Hoseok felt the thrill of it anyway. He had never considered himself an exhibitionist, not after the way he had been recorded ever since he started his career, but. Maybe there was something to that, because he did want people to know that Taehyung was touching him, just like this.