Chapter 12

Disclaimer: oral sex scene COMING UP!

>>>>>>>>

Once Taehyung was looking at him fully again, he smiled. Hoseok smiled back, feeling almost shy.

“Lay down,” Hoseok told him, and Taehyung seemed more than content to do that, putting the pillows behind him so that he could sit up more easily to look down at Hoseok.

Taehyung’s pajama pants were the same ratty pair that he had worn every night, and Hoseok barely looked at them as he tugged them down with Taehyung’s underwear.

Taehyung’s mostly soft cock came free, even as he lifted his hips to try to get his pants all the way off, and Hoseok took the time to appreciate it. He really liked cock, and Taehyung, and he didn’t have much time to appreciate it the last time that they got naked, so it was nice to have that now.

“What?” Taehyung said finally, and Hoseok just smiled.

“Your dick is nice.”

“So is yours,” Taehyung replied immediately.

Hoseok just shook his head, not about to start that up when all he wanted was Taehyung in his mouth, and took Taehyung’s cock in his hand to get him hard again. He pressed kisses to the base upwards, just because he could, just because he liked the choked, aborted noises that Taehyung made, the ones that got louder the closer Hoseok got to the tip.

“Really, your cock is so pretty,” Hoseok said, just taking the time to touch Taehyung more before his mouth was busy. He liked the weight of Taehyung in his hand, the girth, the way Taehyung’s cock curved towards his stomach as he got harder, everything. Hoseok would be hard pressed to find something he didn’t like about Taehyung, in this moment.

But what he liked best was the fact that Taehyung was looking at him, gaze unwavering. That was the best part.

Hoseok took a deep breath before putting his lips around Taehyung’s cock. Taehyung’s thighs tensed up, but he didn’t say anything or make any noise, so Hoseok went forward.

Taehyung put his one of his hands in Hoseok’s hair as he bobbed on Taehyung’s cock, but he didn’t grab on. Instead he stroked gently, while his free hand clenched and unclenched on his thigh.

He looked up to find Taehyung watching him, just like he hoped that he would be.

Their eye contact seemed to really do something for Taehyung, because it was then that Hoseok could feel him start to come. The taste in Hoseok’s mouth got saltier, the way Taehyung’s hand clenched his shaking thighs, and the look on Taehyung’s face all led to Taehyung’s come flooding his mouth.

Hoseok swallowed as much as he could, but eventually he had to let off and tried to catch the rest on his hand, so that it didn’t stain the sheets.

“I’m sorry I didn’t warn you,” Taehyung told him, seeming abashed as he leaned in to kiss Hoseok. He leaned in once, twice for short, closed mouth kisses, before Hoseok turned away.

“My mouth is just going to taste like come,” Hoseok warned him, dealing with the gross aftertaste of semen at that moment, but Taehyung didn’t seem to care.

He just leaned in and cupped Hoseok's chin in his hand. “So what?” he asked, before bringing their mouths together and kissing Hoseok deeply, as if he wanted nothing more than to kiss him, again and again and again.

Hoseok was sure that he wouldn’t have said no, if Taehyung had asked him.

He couldn’t help the whine he let out, when Taehyung pulled away. “What about you?” Taehyung asked, placing his hand on Hoseok’s thigh. He had such great hands--big and warm and perfect, and Hoseok melted into the touch easily.