Chapter 11

Disclaimer: More smut for you thirsty ho-

>>>>>>>>

“Taehyung,” Hoseok babbled, forcing himself to take a deep breath. It didn’t really work, not with the way Taehyung’s fingers were moving and how intently he was staring at Hoseok, like he couldn’t get enough. “Tae, Tae, wait, wait. Please fuck me. Please. Please.”

“Okay, hyung,” Taehyung said, smiling now. “Since you ask so nicely.”

“I do,” Hoseok replied, and felt as Taehyung laughed, reaching for a condom.

It took a little bit of maneuvering before Taehyung could line up properly, but when he did Hoseok could feel him, teasing. He almost said something, making a noise, but before he could Taehyung pushed in.

Every word that Taehyung was going to say left him in a choked gasp as Taehyung pushed all the way in. He felt just like Hoseok thought he would--thick, stretching Hoseok enough that he could really feel it, but it didn’t hurt--but even better. Hoseok closed his eyes, and threw back his head as Taehyung settled inside of him.

“Hey,” Taehyung said, once he was fully seated. “Hyung, hey.”

“Yes?” Hoseok managed to choke out. “Yes, Tae.”

“Look at me,” Taehyung said, like it was important. “Please, just-”

“Okay,” Hoseok agreed, because there was no way he could say no to Taehyung, not like this, not when he was looking so nervous, even inside of him like Taehyung was.

“Good,” Taehyung said, once he registered that Hoseok knew how seriously he took this, and moved out before moving back inside of Hoseok.

Hoseok did his best to look at Taehyung, but eventually he couldn’t help the way his eyes slipped closed at the sensations that were all around him. He could hear the way that Taehyung’s hips slapped against his ass, the slick sounds of Taehyung fucking into him. Could feel the heat of Taehyung’s hands on him, wrapping around his cock and his hip.

It all became too much, and Hoseok came with little ceremony.

He finally opened his eyes after that to find Taehyung trying to pull out, but he grabbed onto Taehyung’s wrist before he could get to far.

“No,” he said, “I want to feel you come inside of me.”

“But you’re, it’s going to hurt-” Taehyung began, but Hoseok shook his head before Taehyung could even finish.

“No. Just do it,” Hoseok told him, even though the oversenativity was already getting to him a little. He knew what he wanted.

Without another word, Hoseok did as Taehyung asked. He only moved inside Hoseok one, two, three more times, before he finally came, over Hoseok, his eyes shut tight.

He pulled out of Hoseok for real this time--Hoseok whimpered a bit at the sensation, truly over sensitive now--before he collapsed on his side, right up next to Hoseok. Hoseok couldn’t help but curl into him, only thinking about how that probably seemed a beat later. If this was nothing more than a one time thing--if this was just about the two of them getting whatever this was out of their systems, then Taehyung probably wouldn’t want to cuddle.

But Taehyung didn’t seem to mind. In fact, he wrapped his arm around Hoseok instead, even though they were still so gross and sweaty. Hoseok melted into it, even though he knew that in an hour he was going to be disgusted with himself for letting him get so messy.

“Here, let me get you something to help clean up,” Taehyung said, after they spent a few minutes as close as possible, simply breathing and touching each other.