Chapter 28

Who are you ?

Jimin POV

The fansign was about to start. Eun still very unsure about what's going on and why so many girl are holding his hand and laughing with me. I could tell she was getting jealous over it. But I guess her change of thought was interrupted by a tall rather looking handsome man ( don't tell Jungkook)

"Wooie" Eun yelled and ran towards him. I ran after her as I had no clue who he was, I didn't want her to get kidnapped. " what do you think you are doing man, I am her babysitter not you" I stomped over yelling him so he can hear me. " do worry mate, I'm Jungkook's friend" he said putting hit hand on shoulder as he held Eun in his arms. " wooie , used come round every day to make songs with kookie" Eun said with giggles escaping her mouth. " ah I see , Nice to meet you Eunwoo, i'm sorry if I came a bit aggressive and very anxious when it comes to strangers" I said. Which at this point I thought my shoes are more interesting. " it's okay, don't worry, we should get going to outlet seats before the show starts".

( if you do not know what a fansign is. IT IS basically when fans can meet their idols face-to-face for a certain amount of time, to give them a gift. Also the Idol can interact with their fans).

Jungkook POV

Eun and Jimin have never been to my fansign before I just hope they like. I also pray to god Eun does not go crazy.

"HELLO EUROPHIANS" fans screaming out my name is over overwhelming. It's like listening to the sea, peaceful and relaxing.

I sat down ready to start. I tried to find Jimin, Eun and Eunwoo, when my eyes finally landed on them. Eun looked at me and waved her little hand in the air. Jimin was looking beautiful as ever holding up a banner that they made before coming here. Which melted my heart. Me and him locked eyes for a second until he gave the most gracious smile of all time. I gave a little heart sign to them but more to Jimin.

The first girl came up, which meant that I started.

JK - " hello what's yours name" I began to writing on my poster to give to her.

Y/n - " my name is y/n" 

Jk - " that's such a beautiful name, did you come far to meet me today"

Y/n - " I came from busan"

Jk - " oh really!"

Y/n - " I have a present for you" talking out of her bag. " it's  a bunny band"

Jk - " oh wow thank you."

I don't why but this actually suits me

I don't why but this actually suits me. The young touch my hand as she walked off the staged. I took a quick glance at Jimin to see if they doing fine but Jimin was not there, neither was Eun. It was just Eunwoo seating there talking to my staff.

I started to get panicked until I saw Eun running up to the table. " KOOKIE!!" Eun ran to me crying her eyes out. The girl that I was talking to just rolled her eyes at me. I was thinking family comes first.

" what's wrong Eun where is Jimin" I said hugging Eun so tightly. " he is in the toilets and waking up"
My heart was racing I didn't know what to do. Should I carry on with the fansign or go to Jimin.

" okay Eunnie take to me to Jimin please" I said wiping her tears with my thumb.

We r raced to the toilets where we found Jimin laying in there unconscious but gladly he was breathing. Paramedics were putting him a stretcher ready to go to hospital. " JIMIN WAKE UP !! I CANT LOSE YOU !" I clutch his hand onto mine and walked with the paramedics to the ambulance. I told Eunwoo to tell my staff about the fansign and told to look after Eun until I get back.

Sitting in the ambulance is daunting, not knowing what's going to happen to my baby. " everything will be fine babe, I know it. Just hang in there because you are cause of my euphoria"

Spoiler for chapter- " what am I going to do with out you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so so sorry I was gone so long, college has been a pain. But I'm hopefully going to be post frequently now as it is Christmas holidays.

I should be getting the next chapter next week sometime.

Don't forget to comment & vote 💖

Any storyline you will like to see, please let me know.

Instagram-@jikookam
Twitter- @jikookam