Chapter 25

Meeting his friends

Jungkook POV

When we finally got home. Eun ran to the couch with Jimin and hoseok holding her hands for dear life. I smiled at the sight of my boyfriend, sister and best friend getting along.

I walked over to where they were sat. Jimin came and sat next me. He put his hands on my thigh making me shiver by how cold his hand were. "Baby, you're hands are cold".

When I said that I didn't realised I said baby out loud. Hoseok stop texting on his phone and looked up at us. Jimin on the otherhand went all shy. " Jungkook did you just call Jimin .... baby ..?" , " uh um well yes." I'm all my life I have never been so scared on answering a question to my best friend. " are you two .." before continuing hoseok covered Eun ear so she couldn't hear him. " a couple". Without saying a word I just nodded in response.

Everyone went silence, it felt like you can hear a pin drop from kitchen. Thankfully the awkward silence was interrupted by the front door knock.

Jimin stood up grabbed my hand and walked me to the front. It felt like I didn't know where the front door was but I did as it was my house. Jimin opened the door and saw 4 boys just staring at us with a big smile on their face.

" this is Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung" Jimin said pointing at each of them so mind will know who is who. " it's nice to meet you, please come in" I bowed. I moved out of the way so they come in. "EUN , HOSEOK we have guests !!" Jimin yelled.

Eun came running at full speed colliding into my legs. Eun saw the three men. I thought she would be shy as she hates new people but .. "TAEE YOU CAME BACK !!" Eun yelled and ran to which i think is tae. I was confused as I did know they met before.

" hi Eun have you been a good girl for stinky short Jimin" Eun giggled. "Yes I have, tae this is brother kookie" Eun running to me with her little arms spread out. I grabbed her by her shoulders and hoisted her up, sitting her on my hip.

Taehyung looked up at me and smiled. " Hi Jungkook. I have heard a lot of things about you" he said. "Kookie, jimine took me one day to get ice cream and tae came too" Eun said jumping up and down on the spot. Jimin grabbed my hand interlocking with his. "Let's sit down before our legs hurt."  Jimin dragged me to couch.  I gave Eun my other hand and we walked to the couch.

" and sit down, my legs have been so bad after me sleeping for ages" Yoongi said. We all started laughing. " Yoongi how can your legs be tired just because you have been sleeping ?" I questioned him. " they just are" he smiled giving the look of not asking him again. "Jimin where is the food I'm hungry" Seokjin said. "Me too" Taehyung agreeing. " guys there is something called a kitchen for a reason. That's means there food." Jimin and I started laughing like hell.

Eun had no clue what was said but just laughs with us.

Why the hell are Jimin's friends crackheads, they can come again.

Next chapter spoiler

"Why the fuck am I like this every time"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I have finally finished this chapter.

Next chapter should be out soon

I'm hoping to get this book to 100k reads

Don't forget to vote and comment guys. I love you guys 💜💜

Instagram- @jikookam
Twitter - @jikookam

⚠️ NOT EDITED YET !! ⚠️