Chapter 19

Ice cream date

2 days later

Jimin POV

Everything is fine. Eun doesn't really care anymore now. We went upstairs to say sorry but she fell asleep and the next morning she forgot about it. So we decided to leave their.

Today I decided to take her out for some ice cream. As she is really bored staying at home. Jungkook left really early this morning for something he said was a secret which I don't know what's so secret about it. I popped my head out of Eun asking she was ready and she nodded her head to say yes. "Okay I'll meet you downstairs in 4min Eunnie" "OKAYYY."

As I started to walk down them I could feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket. I could see it was Taehyung so I answered it.

Taehyung Jimin

Hey Taehyung, how are you bro

I'm good bro just really bored asf I wondering if you are free to meet today

I can't today bro , I have special ice cream date with a 4 year old

*laughing*

it's not funny bro

Im sorry bro but it is. Okay then how about we meet another day.

Oh wait why don't you come with, bring Yeontan with you. Eun loves dogs

Okay bro see you soon.

Bye bro

End of call

As I hang up the phone. I could hear Eun running downstairs. " DID SOMEONE SAY DOGS, CAN I GET DOG JIMIN OPPA. PLEASE" I chuckled at how she cute was. "No Eun. My friend has dog and we meeting them at the ice cream shop. Don't worry he the most sweetest person ever." "Okay Jimin oppa, I cant wait." As she jumped up and down in one spot.

I grabbed my keys and held Eun hand as we started to head to the shop. On the way, Eun was singing a song I have never heard of. "Eun what's is that song called ?"  "oh it's called euphoria it is sung by .." Before Eun could tell me who sang the song. All we could hear is. "HEY BROO.." Me and Eun turned around and saw Taehyung with his dog yeontan. Eun let go of my hand and raced to where the dog is. She giggled as Yeontan started to lick her face.

"Should we start heading the ice cream shop" I said. "WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU" I rolled my eyes as he had headphones on and blasting music out. I took the headphones off him. "I said , should we start heading to the ice cream shop" ,"Alright no need to repeat yourselves"," well obviously I do because you didn't hear me the first time" I just rolled my eyes grabbed Eun hand and we started to walk.

At the ice cream shop

There is so many ice cream flavours to choose. "Okay Eun what flavour would you like" I bent down to her level. "Um Chocolate, with sprinkles"she said pointing to the delicious chocolate pot. " and I will have whatever going" Taehyung said as found a sit with Eun. I could see them laughing and high fiving each other. They have just meant and they look like they have been best friends for ages.

We started talking for a good 5 minutes as Eun was stuffing her face in her ice cream . I'm surprised she hasn't got a brain freeze yet. "So bro how's babysitting going for you" Taehyung said. " it's actually going very well Eun is a diamond, and her brother is ..." I looked up and saw Jungkook walking pass with a girl. " good" I said as I looked down. Eun and Taehyung didn't see him but I did. I tried to keep my cool for the rest of ice cream.

Eun and I said goodbye to Taehyung and started heading home. We walked hand in hand. The only thing on my was talking to Jungkook about that girl.

Eun started to sing that song again. I remember she didn't finish her sentence about who sang it. "Eun remember you were about to tell me who sang that song", "oh yess, it is sang by my brother Kookie". I stopped walking and looked down at Eun. " your brother is a singer" " Yeppp" I sighed a smile. So now I have two things from him talk to me about. We started to walk again and headed home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this chapter is better than the last one.

I am trying to update regularly but it's not working so I will try my hardest

Vote and comment ❤️

Instagram- @jikookam
Twitter- @jikookam