Chapter 16

The talk

Jimin POV

Jungkook wanted me to talk me about something and l am literally shit scared as to what

"So let's sit down" we found a bench in the middle of a fair. The bench was really small and bumpy. It felt like it could only find one person but gladly we could fit our big asses onto a bench (at a push ). Jungkook sighed deeply and slowly turned his head towards me. " so I brought you here to tell you that um.."

Jungkook stopped mid way sentence making me feel butterfly's in my stomach. I made a hand gesture for him to carry on. Jungkook's began to continue his sentence " I'm in love with you. There I said." My mouth dropped to floor, I was literally so shocked that a handsome guy actually fancies me. " I - " I began talk but was interrupted by Jungkook saying " I know it's fucking werid but I first laid my eyes on you was at that cafe" I was so blushing at the point. "I love you too" I said and went in for the kiss.

(SMUT COMING !!)

Mine and Jungkook's lips lingered for a couple moments before Jungkook stood and pulled me into a small alleyway. He pushed me against the hard rocky wall and started to me kiss me, and slowly but shortly he went down my neck. I groan as I felt so good at this moment in time. I didn't know where to put my hands so I put them on his as he sucked my neck.

I groaned even more as bit my neck and lick it. he stopped doing so and looked at me dead in the eyes and slowly moved his face towards making are lip collide and passionately kiss. I was getting really squashed being in the wall. So I decided to move so that Jungkook is on the wall but lips were still touching.

Now it was my time to some dirty work. I know he been very nice to me by not doing it but Yh I don't play that fucking way. Here we are making out in public we have to do all in!

I slowly moved my right hand down his muscular body and onto his thick waist, whilst doing that my left hand was on Jungkooks check and still kissing him like crazy. I decided to do it, I was so fucking horny at this moment so I went for it. I unclipped his trousers with my right hand and slowly slid my hand into his pant. Jungkook knew what I was going to do as he stated to moan like hell. Jungkook place his hands around my waist and held me close.

I went really fast as I was so horny as fuck.
"faster ,faster ,faster" Jungkook said. I picked up the speed to my full potential. He had the full packed from me right now . I put my left over his mouth so no one could hear his moans, even though this is an alleyway where no one comes down but you can never be so sure. After a few more seconds, I moved my right hand out of his pant and just kissed him softly before pulling him away from him. " we should get back to your sister and hoseok.

They must wondering where we are" I said out of breathe. He nodded and kissed me one more time before fixing his trousers/pants. Jungkook held hand out for me take. " does this mean we are seeing each other now" I said biting my lip. " yes I think" he replied

I took the offer of holding his hand and we slowly walked back. I have finally have the cutest boy to myself. RESULT !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back !! This coronavirus has taking the toll on me uploading as I have to look after my family.

I hope you like.
Vote & comment

What would you like to see next ?

Twitter- @jikookam
Instagram-@jikookam