Chapter 13

Feelings

Jimin POV

We started to play with Eun toys, when she finally knew what she wanted to play with. Firstly it was princess , then dollies and now Lego. Everytime she change the game me and Jungkook kept laughing of how silly she was and maybe even flirting a bit.

I knew I liked him from the day I set my eyes on him. So I knew today, I had to tell him. I hope he likes me too.

After playing with Eun (skipping as I know you all want this next bit the smut)

" Jungkook can I talk to you." I looked at Eun " in private". Jungkook smiled and said " yeah sure let's go to my room" " princess , me and Jimin are going upstairs, if you need me just knock on my door " Eun nodded but wasn't paying attention as she was watching My little pony on tv and playing with her Lego as well .

Jungkook walked up the stairs in front of me and for some reason I was really nervous to tell him. He opened his bedroom door for me to walk in. I smiled " thank you" I was blushing so badly. I sat down on the bed and fiddle my fingers until Jungkook sat down.

" so what did you want to talk about" Jungkook said. as he sat really close and putting his hand on my thigh. " well um" I said stuttering so badly. With out me explain anything. Jungkook went in and I mean he went for the ..... KISS. Our lips touch so passionately and stayed their for a long time. With his other free hand, he place it on my face. Even though we are not together, he used his tongue which really surprised me .

He pushed me down and got on top of me and started to kiss my neck. During I decided to take my top of as Jungkook tried as well. I was lay there shirtless think 'I still couldn't believe it that I didn't say anything and he just went for me. But who am I kidding I am loving it. '

Then all sudden their was knock on the door. We both looked at the door as it slowly opens and ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry I was gone for so long, I had to sort some stuff out. I will be posting regularly now !!

I am so sorry for any spelling mistakes/ grammar 😩

Who do you think opens the door ??

Instagram- @jikookam
Twitter- @jikookam