Chapter 11

Awkward

Jungkook POV

This is the most awkward I have ever been in my life. I wish Eun was here to get me out of this situation but she is fast asleep in her room. I looked at Jimin and saw him smiling whilst drinking a cup of coffee. I smirk " what are you smiling about?" I said. " You look completely shit scared", "me never". Jimin just started laughing at me, " you're a funny guy aren't you". I didn't reply, I just a gave him a big smirk.

I looked at my watch to see the time ( 10:30 ). SHIT. "I have to go, I have a meeting to go to" , " are you sure , you're mom said she haven't got anything planned for today?" " Um, my mom can't control my life. I'll be back before 3pm for dinner. Eun should be awake at 11:00." I said. I hate lying to people. "Oh okay". I smiled and grabbed my coat and left the house

I'm actually going to my friend who is a gang member house. I don't tell Jimin that as my mom might find out that hang out with them.

Jimin POV

I sighed as Jungkook left me in his own on my first day. I was quite pissed off but I know it's my job to look after his sister not him. I do worry about Jungkook as to where he was going.

A few minutes later , I could here small footsteps coming down the staircase. I saw a half awake Eun who was rubbing her eyes with her small hand.
"Where's Kookie , Jiminie ?" She said as she tries to sit on my lap. I smiled as she struggled and helped her climb onto my lap. " He just went out to do something, he said he'll back soon." Eun nodded. "Shall we play as we wait for Jungkook to come?"

"YESS LETS PLAY WITH MY DOLLIES"

3pm ( I didn't want the story to drag on with them playing so I'll go to the excited part )

Me and Eun where playing with her dollies, when heard a slam of the front door. It took me by surprise. "Eun , stay here I'll be back in min". I walked out of Eun's room and went downstairs. I could see that Jungkook was not acting himself, he was walking funny and and talking to himself, so I knew he was drunk.

"Jungkook, are you okay" I said walking slowly towards the kitchen where Jungkook was. "Fuck off" he screamed. " keep it down, Eun is upstairs". "I AM NOT GOING TO KEEP IT DOWN. SHE IS A FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE , SHE IS A BITCH AND A BRAT !!" I was so freaking shocked to hear him talk about his little sister like that.

Then I heard crying coming from behind me. Eun heard everything that Jungkook said. Tears were running down her cheeks, Jungkook heard crying and turned around. The guilt was plastered on his face. Jungkook knelt down in front of Eun. " Eun I'm so sor." Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Eun ran off upstairs crying. I looked at Jungkook with a stern look and shook my head before walking off to find Eun. As I walked up the stairs all heard was "FUCKKKKK".

( Jungkook mind )

What the fuck did I just to do 😔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New chapter is up !!

I'm sorry I was gone for a long time. But I'm back.

I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes

Instagram- @jikookam
Twitter- @jikookam