Chapter 12

I'm so sorry

Jimin POV
I slowly walked up the stairs to try and find Eun. I could hear her crying coming from her room. I slowly opened the door and saw Eun laying their with her face in her pillow. " Eun sweetie, are u okay ?" , why would you ask her that man of course she not okay.

Eun head lifted from her messy pillow and looked at me. She had tears stains on both cheeks and a runny nose. I could see the pain in her eyes, she looks so devastated. I walked up to the bed and sat next to her.

She instantly climbed into my lap and nuzzled her head into my chest and cried some more. I felt so bad for her. " Ssshhh it's okay, Jungkook still loves you, he just not himself tonight". Eun didn't reply she just nodded and continued to cry in my arms.

20 min later

Jungkook POV

I have fucked up so badly. I gripped onto my hair and screamed. I can't believe I just did that to my princess. I decided to go upstairs. To try and talk to her. When I got to Eun room, I could hear her softly crying and Jimin saying " sshhh it's okay Eun". I stood near the door and sighed deeply at how much I have fucked up. I took a breathe in, a slowly open the door.

Eun turned to look me for a second before digging her face into Jimin's chest. " Eunnie , princess." I said as I slowly began to walk near her. Jimin look at me and realised how guilty I looked. He smiled

" I am going to leave you too together". Jimin put Eun down on the bed and walked out of the room. Doing so Eun sat on the bed with her legs up to her chest. I sat on the bed next to her. " Eun , I am so sorry , i didn't mean hurt you like that. I love you so much Eunnie."

Eun slowly lift her head out of her legs " Really , you love me" her innocent little voice made feel so fucking guilty. " Yes princess !" After I said Eun grew a smile on her face and jumped into my arms.

I held her tight , whisper in her ear saying " I love you and I'm sorry" repeating. "Kookie , could you play with me and Jimin. I smiled "of course princess". I was thinking in my head that I get to see Jimin again and maybe just maybe something might happen 👀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New chapter is up !!!

VOTE for the story and comment what you would like to see next !!

I'll be editing either tomorrow or tonight!!

Instagram- @jikookam
Twitter - @jikookam