Chapter 23

Getting ready

Jimin POV

I woke up from my sleepy position, I stretched and yawned hoping that might make me fully awake. Jungkook was still fast asleep next to me. I looks so adorable when he is sleeping. I got up and went to Eun room to makes she is surfaced and ready for breakfast.

When I walked into her room she was on the floor playing with her unicorn. I smiled on how fucking cute she is. " Eun you ready to eat breakfast, we going to zoo today." Eun turned her sharply when I said zoo. " YAYY I LOVE THE ZOO JIMINE OPPA" she scream running up to me. " Shh we don't want to wake up Jungkook do we" I said putting my index finger to my lips, means be quite.

Eun raised her arms meaning she wanted to be carried. Obviously I agree. I sneaked my hands under her armpits and hoist her up into my arms. She rested her head on shoulder, when I started to head the stairs

1 hour later

I made Eun some pancakes, she had nearly finished her 3 pancake with syrup. When she was finished I took to get dress I put Eun in a lovely unicorn shirt and leggings that chose. Jungkook was finally up, so now we are just waiting for Hoesok to arrive.

Jungkook walked out of his room just as Eun and me walked out of her room. Eun ran to Jungkook to show him, her outfit. " you look so pretty Eunnie" Jungkook leant down and kissed her forehead. He then gave me a wink and cheeky smile. I don't know if he remembered that I pied him last night but I should forget about it and move on. I do feel guilty but hey I was so exited for today so Jungkook has to wait !!
Jungkook walked downstairs before me and Eun. All we have to do is wait for hoseok. I hope he hurries up as we don't have all day !!

Eun ran off to watch tv whilst me and Jungkook were in the kitchen cleaning up ready to leave. " Eun won't be interested in us today, she will be interested in  the animals, but please be prepared as she does run off a lot" Jungkook started the conversation. I chuckled " I thought that what kids do Jungkook". Jungkook really thinks I'm so stupid. I poked his cheek as I walk out to find Eun. " Eun could you find your shoes please" " yes Jimine oppa!!"

2 min later :
"JIMIN OPPA I CANT FIND MY SHOES!!!" "ILL HELP YOU EUNNIE!" Jungkook yelled back and ran up stairs to where Eun was. But beforehand he stop in my motion and gave me a peck on the lips. I went red and hot.

Oh no this is going to be along day but hopefully a good day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm back guys. I have not been feeling well but I hope my energy now stays

I will try have the next chapter out soon, please be patience with me ARMYS.

BYE GUYS !!!

Instagram - @jikookam
Twitter- @jikookam