He laughed a little. "Of course sweetheart. I actually wanted to shop a little today too. I need a few more suits and jeans."

We finished eating before Alex went upstairs to get ready. I told Roman and he didn't want to go so he went to a friends house.

We got in a car and started driving towards the mall. I don't know many places that sell maternity clothes. All I know is Motherhood, Target and Macy's. I'm going to look ugly. They say being pregnant is going to wonderful knowing that you have a little child growing inside you.

Okay I get that. That's great.

But

They never told me I will look gross.

When we for to the mall I instantly took Alex with me to Motherhood to see what they have. I look at some of the jeans and noticed that at the top is a tan extra fabric.

"Alex what's this for?" I asked really confused showing him the pants.

"Why would I know?" He answered while looking at some dresses.

"They actually are for when you get bigger the tan spandex material will keep your pants up so they won't fall down." The lady from behind the counter came up and helped me. I thanked her and asked her if she could help.

Next when I found some things to try on I noticed in the changing rooms a wrap around fake stomach so you know how it will all look even when you're bigger. Just for fun I strapped it on around my stomach. I laughed a little in the mirror and put on my first dress.

It wasn't that bad. The dress was a light pink high-low dress with a should strap that looked actually cute! I laughed even more noticing how "big" I was with the stomach.

I opened the door and Alex was reading some kind of maternity book. He was flipping if sideways, upside down and raised and eyebrow.

"Alex what do you think?" He quickly looked up from the book and stood up. He came up behind me as I  was in front of a mirror. He wrapped his hands around me and down to my stomach.

"Very very very beautiful but what is your stomach bigger? Or did I just not notice." Alex said.

"No no it's a fake stomach to show how big I'm going to get and how things would look."

He kissed my cheek and laughed. I eventually got that dress. 2 pairs of jeans and a few shirts. We went to Macy's and Target but nothing was good there.

Next we went to a few places for Alex. The places I love to take him are Forever 21, Express and American Eagle.

Watching a man model clothes for you might be the sexiest thing ever. He wanted casual clothes and more suits. The way he goes causal can drive anyone crazy. Khakis, button up shirts, God he looked good in everything.

When we went to look for some suits we went to Men's Wearhouse. They have every suit that you could imagine. I know he wanted a gray suit and multiple ties. The one thing that bothered me was the way women just flirt openly.

"Oh sir you would look great in Navy blue. It's the most attractive for your skin." "How about these ties they go with everything and you can use them in multiple ways"

It made me sick but I didn't say a word. Alex seemed not to even pay attention. Good boy.

After he was done I wanted to go home and take a nap. He stopped and grabbed Dairy Queen on our way home since I was craving it.

Once we were home I hung up both of our clothes and Alex went to his office. I tried laying down and sleeping but I missed Alex.

I've barely even kissed him today!

I got up from my bed and walked over to his office door. I knocked and walked in. Alex was standing up on the phone and he lifted a finger to motion "just a minute." I sat in a chair on the opposite side of his desk and waited.

He got off the phone and I stood up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Hunter. He was telling me about some options that people had suggested about certain things here."

Boring I thought to myself.

"I couldn't sleep Alex."

"Whys  that sweetheart?"

"I miss you...I barely even kissed you today and hug you!"

He was leaning on his desk with his arms folded. He laughed a little. His laugh could make anyone melt.

He looked at me, smiled and got up. He walked over to me and towered over me. He started rubbing my shoulders and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Daisy."

"Yeah I know I love you too but I didn't come in here for you to kiss my forehead."

He shook his head and laughed even more. God he's intoxicating.

"I guess my affection isn't good enough." He smiled. "You're beautiful."

He put a hand behind my neck and pulled me to his lips. Our lips molded together in a perfect rhythm. He stood a little bit taller and put both hands behind my neck pushing me as close as he could to him. My hands were on his chest grabbing his shirt to get closer to me.

After awhile he broke the kiss. "You never fail to amaze me Daisy."

He grabbed my hand and he sat down in his chair. He spun me around and had me sit on his lap. "Sleep my dear. I'll be working here anyways."

I cuddled as close as I could to him and fell asleep. Just his heartbeat and warmth could put me to sleep.

Again how did I get so lucky? 

--------
Alright here's another chapter! I would appreciate it if you guys could comment or vote or just show some sign that you're there and reading my book!

Thanks guys!

Until next time!