Chapter 14

This chapter is all about Alex and how we he is doing! Hope you enjoy!

5 years later

Alex-----

I finally get to sit down after a huge fight with a the black moon pack. They captured 30 of our women and children and kept them captive so we attacked. That was a very hard fight. This has been one of the biggest fights since well she left.

So what's been happening since she left? Well let's start from the beginning.

When she rejected me I died. My wolf didn't talk to me. She left and I went crazy. I tried everything in my power to find her. I trailed her scent which lead me to her mothers house but her mother never gave in to told me where she went. I followed her scent more and it lead me to the airport.

She was really gone.

I went back home to find Melissa in tears yelling at me that she wanted to rip my throat out for cheating on her.

I didn't cheat.

The lady was Denice. The whore in our pack and I think I was drugged when she was all over me but when I heard Daisy I snapped out of it. I knew she wouldn't believe me.

Melissa has still never forgave me even when I tried telling her the truth but she shuts me out.

My wolf didn't talk to me for over 2 years after that and Hunter my Beta took over for that time. When my wolf started talking to me again it was one word responses.

That's somewhere isn't it.

I took over as Alpha again but people were missing their Luna. I couldn't do anything about it. I miss her so damn much I still cry. She's my soulmate my lover and my other half. I never stop thinking about her.

Now there is something I'm not very proud of but a man has his needs yes there has been other women in my life but none of them mean anything.

I'm still in love with her and that's never going to change. Ever.

I've honestly been thinking about taking my own life so I can get through this pain. What's do I have to live for if no one believed me that I didn't cheat and it's been over 5 years since I last saw her.

Everyone hated me after what I did or they thought I did and I know they don't want me to be Alpha but I eventually got over that.

"Alex?" I heard Melissa say.

"What!"

She came over to me with her phone in her hand.

"Now I'm showing this because I love you but you need to promise me not to go crazy or anything ok? Keep your mind open and don't do anything stupid."

I looked at her kinda confused but her face is very serious.

"I promise." I say

She hands me her phone and I started to read what was on the screen.

My whole world just stopped again.

There was a text message.

"Hey girly! I've got some excited news! My fiancé and I will be coming down there in a week with Roman! I hopefully will get to see you! I miss you! See ya in a week!"

My eyes started to tear up again and Melissa is crying to.

She ran over to me. She hugged me.

"Alex its going to be ok you can win her back I promise. Please stop crying! It's ok...."

"Melissa she's getting married!"

"No she isn't! She's going to fall in love with you again! We need her to!"

"No she won't she hates me!"

We stayed like that for what seemed like forever and I just cried and cried.

She's coming back.

I'm going to win her back.

Who ever that guy is, he is gonna go away.

I grabbed Melissa's phone again.

"Alex?"

I texted Daisy back.

"Hey! Can't wait to see you! Seems like forever! See ya soon! Xoxo"

Now one week is going to go by slow but it's been 5 years I think I can wait one week.