Chapter 16

Thank you so much guys for reading! I love this story and I hope you do to! Please comment and vote if you love it!

Daisy-

"Daisy you look beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Roman looks like he is doing well and you ...you look so grown up."

"Thank you." That's all I could manage to say.

"How have you been."

"Well I've been doing great. After I left and went to New York I immediately got a job and then started in a community college. Then I fell in love with a Man named Chase. Also Roman is making friends and he is doing well."

I heard a low growl. I then saw his eyes. They were filled with regret and sadness.

"You would still be with me. I didn't cheat."

"Ale-"

"No Daisy. You left me without saying a word. The literally killed me. The night that you saw me with Denice was a mistake. She drugged me. Then when I heard you shrieked I came back to reality and snapped out of it. I then kicked he out of my pack with dishonor and she can no longer come back."

"Alex that was so long ago."

"Well I would of still had you. I still love you and that's not going to change."

My eyes started to get watery. Those words hit me like a brick.

"Alex listen to what you are saying. It's been 5 years. I got over you and i thought you would get over me."

"Daisy I could never get over you! And you can't get over me you never have..."

"Alex I'm in love with Chase! We had a fling!"

"It's not a fling!"

He came over to me and hoisted me up.

"Tell me you don't feel any sparks."

I did feel them still. I felt them just as he would touch my arm.

"No I-I don't feel them."

"Don't lie to me!"

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at his Beautiful blue eyes.

"I make you nervous Daisy. You feel the Sparks."

"No!"

He bent down and kissed me and the Sparks were still there. I finally came back to reality and I pushed him away. It was hard, but I managed. He looked at me with black eyes and I knew this wouldn't of been a good idea.
I started to cry.

This cannot be happening. This trip is a big mistake.

"Daisy, I know you feel it and you can't deny that your feelings for me are still there and they never go away. The moon goddess put us together for a reason."

"No."

I got up and walked out. I saw Melissa and Roman talking.

I took both of their hands and stormed out of the house. I still had tears running down my face.

"Daisy what happened."

"When I say don't take me somewhere it means...don't take me somewhere!"

"Daisy what happened!"

"Alex is what happened! He kissed me and I felt sparks. I can't deny it either but I can't go back with him. I have chase!!"

"Daisy! You were meant to be with Alex!"

"Well fate can suck my ass."

I grabbed Roman out of the back seat and stormed into my mothers house.

"Where's Chase?" I asked her

"In his room."

She took Roman and I went upstairs.

I found chase laying on our bed reading a book.

"Hey babe."

"Chase I love you so please keep an open mind about this ok?"

He closed his book. "Ok."

"Ryder went and saw his father. My ex as you know. Well when I was there he started confessing his feelings toward me and kissed me. I pulled away. I feel really guilty."

"Baby. Come here." He motioned to his lap. "I'm glad you pulled away and I can see how he has feelings for you still. Everyone you meet falls in love with you. The fact that you pulled away makes me happy cause now I know I'm the only one that can give you sparks and make you feel loved."

"I know." I lied

"Now let me show you I love you."

He hoisted me out of his lap until I was laying on the bed. He kissed me. No sparks but they were good kisses. He stuck his tongue in my mouth where we fought for dominance which of course he won.

He lead kisses down my neck and back up. When he pulled away it was only to take off his shirt where immediately I put my hand following his treasure trail. He started playing with the hem of my shirt where he then completely pulled it off.

I needed to catch my breath. I pulled away from him to where I sat up. He looked at me with pure desire in his eyes. I scooted to the end of the bed where I started to undo his belt. I pulled his jeans off but before I could pull his boxers off he stopped me.

"Oh no. Not yet love."

He pushed me on the bed again unhooking my bra with his skilled hands. He trailed kisses down my neck until he came to my breasts. With his left hand he played with my left breast rubbing and pinching my nipple. With my right breast his kisses made my nipples harden with pleasure. He kisses then sucked which made me moan in pleasure.

After his hands left my breasts he started to kiss my stomach area until he was at the hem of my pants. He hooked his finger in my pants pulling them down so slowly.

"I love how you're wet for me daisy." Those words were enough for me to blush.

He went lower kissing my inner thighs slowly, teasing me before kissing through my Lacey panties kissing my sex. I groaned in pleasure. He ripped off my panties now leaving me fully naked. With his expert mouth he kissed my sex swirling his tongue around. He inserted a finger slowly going in and out. Then two.

He stood up and pulled his boxers off springing his "not so little" member out. He went over to our bag and pulled a foil packet out and rolled it on. He came to me and positioned himself to where he entered me. It felt wonderful. Him going slow then fast.

The night was filled with so much love and passion.

I knew I wanted to be with Chase.

----/-----//----///---

Well guys I hope you are liking the book so far! Please tell me.

I also need a cast? Any ideas?

Please comment and vote!