Chapter 19

Hey guys! I'm feeling really generous and I wanted to update twice tonight!

Anyways the picture on the side is Daisy!

I think my favorite part is picking who I want to be as my characters!

Well I really hope you are enjoying and I promise Alexs pov is coming up soon!

------------

Daisy-

"No Roman you can not drink the champagne."

"Why mom? Chase said it was like juice!"

"It's adult juice."

I heard him mumble no fair sitting on his seat in the airplane.

I really can't believe we are heading down to Colorado again! I've had my dress sealed packed shut in a suction box to keep the wrinkles out and looking fresh. I really can't believe that I'm getting married.

Over the last week I had a reality check. I'm marrying Chase. The man I love! Not Alex!

I was holding Chases hand as we took the flight down to Denver where we can drive to Lyon.

We are getting married at the Lyon Church of Christ. My colors are going to be Blue and White! I love those colors!

When I told Chase my colors he said that he's going to get a white tux which I think is super sexy!

When we touched down in Denver Chase INSISTED on getting a limo drive to Lyon. Hey more champagne!!

This was Romans first time in a limo and he was in awe! It was cute to see him like that!

The drive was longer than I expected and I just could not wait to get out! I miss my mommy!

"Mom?" I heard Roman say

"Yes Roman?"

"Why don't you love dad anymore?"

That question made me spit out my drink. What am I suppose to tell him? That I still love his dad but his dad doesn't want me?

"Well Roman your dad and I went through a rough patch in life when you were little. Sometimes in life when you feel like you love someone you just realize that it was just lust. That's why when I found Chase I knew it wasn't lust and it was love." I looked over at Chase

He beamed at me with a huge smile and kissed me.

"Gross! Get a room!"

"Roman who told you that saying?" I asked

"Well grandma told you guys to get a room last time you were here and she didn't want to see you have sex in the kitchen. By the way what's sex?"

"Oh god Chase? Explain this one."

I couldn't believe what was coming out of my sins mouth!

"Uh Roman that's another conversation for another time ok?"

He looked at us confused but nodded his head slowly. Thank God we dodged that one.

When we reached my mothers house the limo driver got our bags and brought them inside for us.

We went inside and saw my mother sitting on her couch watching tv.

"Mommy!"

"Daisy!"

I ran to her and hugged her even though we saw her not to long ago.

"By the way mom. Thanks for teaching Roman the word sex..."

She looked at me stunned and started to laugh. The rest of the night my mother, Chase and I sat around talking about the wedding. We decided that we will go to the church tomorrow morning then get all my bridesmaids together to go dress shopping!!

After a long night of talking I decided to go get some sleep. I sent a text message to all my bridesmaids to come to my mothers house at 12:00!

Maybe this wedding won't be so bad. Chase wrapped his arms around my waist and cuddled me in his chest for the night. He feels so right. I know this is right.

*************************************

"Daisy wake up now! And you to Chase!"

I heard my mother yelling from outside my door. I laughed and Chase just groaned. I got up and made the bed while Chase was taking a shower. Once he was out I hopped in doing my business and getting ready.

On our way to the church I remembered that we have 250 guests coming over and coming to the wedding.

The church was beautiful. The outside had a beautiful steeple with a bell and it was white! It's perfect!

The inside had a red aisle which is perfect! Everything was perfect!

After a few laughs and a few tears we finally left. We arrived at home around 11:30 and I saw Melissa is already here. I ran inside and I couldn't wait to do the dress shopping. When everyone arrived it was time to introduce everyone.

"Ok guys I want to personally introduce you to each other! This is my maid of honor Melissa!" Everyone said hi and waved.

"This is my cousin Lilly my other cousin Megan my friend Joci and my other friend Elizabeth!"

Everyone hit it off right away! I was excited that everyone was soon to be great friends!

Chase got us a limo and everyone was laughing and telling stories. When we arrived at the bridal store I told her what I kinda wanted for a dress.

"Maybe a knee-lengthed light blue dress with a white ribbon under the chest."

Everyone loves the idea and we tried about 20 different dresses with that design before we found the one.

For Melissa I wanted her to be different so she is wearing a white dress with a blue ribbon under her Chest.

They all looked so beautiful. It really was a moment I never ever will for forget.

After the long day of dress shopping all of the bridesmaids and us have decided to have a sleepover.

We did our nails and talked about boys and did everything teenage girls usually do. We even brought Chase in and dressed him up.

Sometimes these days were the days that I never wanted to end. I love no stress and no worries about me loving Alex.

The next day I woke up to a text message from a unknown number.

"Welcome back to Lyon princess can't wait for you wedding"

----------

Sorry it was short again! This is more of a filler chapter!

I really hope you guys are liking it!

Please comment and vote!

It's that orange button. Right there!!