Chapter 27

I was reading my story over and realized that I sucked at writing! I'm trying to get better I promise!!!

Anyways here's chapter 27!

Yay!

Daisy-

     Waking up to the most gorgeous man in the world is just one of the best things in my life. I remember when we first dated and how I use to just look at him, study him and point out every reason why I'm in love with him.

I still do that now.

I still think to myself "damn he is so good looking" and point out things like "his chiseled jaw" or "his perfect teeth." I didn't look at him long before getting up and getting ready for the day. Again looking at my baby bump I thought to myself "what am I going to do when I don't fit into my clothes anymore."

I don't want to get any of those maternity clothes and I don't want to wear sweatpants for 5-6 months straight. But that's a thought for later.

I put on some yoga pants and a sweatshirt and was on my way.

Then I remembered Roman.

I ran back up the stairs almost freaking out and telling myself I'm a bad mother. He needs an education!

"Roman! Get up get up!" Almost yelling as I picked out his outfit for the day.

"Mom?" He said groggy. "Mom why are you in my room. Why do I have to get up?"

"Roman you have school today! You need to be smart!"

"Mom it's Sunday. Please leave me alone."

I stopped immediately what I was doing. Sunday. It was Sunday.

"Sorry sweetheart. I'm a little out of it."

He was already back asleep by the time I finished my sentence. I calmed myself down and relaxed again before going down to the kitchen to get something to eat.

When I was in the kitchen his mother was already preparing food. I smelled eggs, pancakes, biscuits and gravy and bacon. It all smelled amazing.

"Good morning." I said

"Oh good morning dear! How are you today? How's my grandbaby and unborn grandbaby?"

"Well Roman is still sleeping after I thought it was a weekday and tried to get him up for school so we shall see how he is when he gets up. Then blimp is good very good actually."

She said "that's great!" And went back to cooking. She tried telling me something but I was always day dreaming or dozing off. I really couldn't concentrate today.

She put a plate in front of me and I immediately started to eat. It tastes great and I couldn't get enough of it! As I was eating I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and saw my very sexy husband shirtless walking into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning baby." He kissed my forehead. "Morning mom." He grabbed a plate of food and say down next to me. God he's hot.

"Alex?" I said softly.

"Yes baby?"

"I was thinking today that I could go shopping because I had a little panic attack this morning thinking about what I'm going to wear when I don't fit in my clothes."