Chapter 28

I just want to take this opportunity and say...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

If I could I worked reach through your screen and give you a hug or kiss!

Unless you're super against that then I'll just give you a handshake.

But anyways back to the main reason why you're here.

I hope you guys aren't creeped out.

Daisy--
"ALEX! TODAYS THE DAY TODAYS THE DAY!"

He shot out of bed as he was startled from my wake up call. He looked around groggily and stretched.

"Daisy what do you mean."

"How can you remember baby! Today's the day we find out the gender of Blimp!"

He instantly smiled and jumped out of bed. He kissed me and screamed "I can't wait!" He went to the shower and got ready in record time. We went downstairs to eat some breakfast and we could hardly contain our excitement!

Alex's mom kept wanting to go with us but Alex kept telling her no and how they were going to release it at a pack party which he planned for tonight so everybody can know what they are going to have.

Alex grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car before heading to the doctors office. I kept taping my fingers because of how nervous I was. Alex sang every song on the radio on our way to the doctors.

Annoying.

When we arrived I checked in and sat down. Alex was holding my hand with one hand and rubbing my stomach with the other. I could tell how nervous he was.

"Daisy?" The nurse called.

Alex instantly stood up and pulled me up too. He walked in front of me the whole way to the room where we were going to be.

The nurse did the routine blood pressure and pulse stuff before asking me to lay on the examination table and the doctor will be right in.

Alex pulled up my shirt and kissed my stomach. He's so precious. I rubbed my stomach and kept guessing what it was. Boy or girl?

"Definitely a boy" Alex said

"I don't know. I think it's a girl." I replied.

He smiled and then the doctor knocked.

"Hello I'm Dr. Trevelyn. So you are 18 weeks and are due for a checkup. I'm sure you've heard this before but the gel I'm going to use can be cold and give you good bumps. Then you're going to feel a little pressure and on the screen you'll see your baby!"

The doctor squirted the gel on my stomach. I always hated it! It was freezing! The doctor took the monitor reader and placed it on my stomach. I then saw my little baby and heard its heartbeat.

I started to cry. I looked at Alex and he was mesmerized. He looked so happy!

"Well the heartbeat is normal. The baby is the right size and growing good! Now you're wanting to find out the gender today right?"

"Yes" Alex and I both said in unison.

The doctor looked at us and smiled.

"Congratulations!"

After the doctor told us Alex started crying and the same with me. The joy inside of me was so much to handle I couldn't wait to tell everyone tonight!

We got pictures and headed home.

I couldn't believe it! I was so happy!

Alex and I got ready for the party tonight. The way we are going to tell everyone tonight is we ordered 100 balloons in a box. They are either pink or blue! Of course blue for boy and pink for girl. Alex and I will open the box and let the balloons go in front of everyone letting them all know the gender!

I wore that dress I bought at Motherhood for the party tonight and Alex wore black slacks, purple button up shirt with a black tie. He looked like always super hot.

Alex's mom kept bugging us all day about how she had the right to know and it's important to her. Alex was obviously getting annoyed. It was comical. I invited my mom over tonight so she could see the reveal too.

The party was in full swing at 7 and Alex and I were getting ready to reveal everything. My mom came at 6 and was so excited about the baby and she gave us a guess on what the baby is going to be and what it will weigh. Roman is also very excited and gave us a guess. He said it was going to be a boy and weigh 6lbs 8ounces.
I told Alex we should have everybody guess and whoever gets the closest will get a prize.

At 7:30 Alex told everyone to take a guess with the gender and weight and put it in either the pink box or blue box. Whichever one it is boy or girl the other box will be thrown away!

We were going to reveal at 8:30 so they have an hour.

I was drinking some lemonade before someone was talking on the mic.

"When I first saw Daisy I instantly knew she was going to be my bestfriend and now here we are. Going strong and besties for life! Now here I am waiting for my bestfriend/sister in law to reveal if I'm going to have a nephew or a niece!"

My jaw dropped.

"Melissa?!?"

She ran down from the stage and hugged me so tight! I started crying. She's here! Hugging me! My bestfriend! I couldn't believe it!

"How did you get here?!" I asked. "What made Chase let you come?!?"

She laughed. "I told him this was important and that I missed you so he let me come."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that. So get your butt up there and tell me if I'm going to have a niece or nephew!"

Alex found me and hugged his sister. He grabbed my hand and led me to the stage where he got everybody's attention. The box of balloons were now in front of me ready to be cut open.

"Hello everyone." I started off. "This morning Alex and I found out the gender of our little one and let me tell you, I couldn't of been more happy with what it is! I know everyone is very anxious to know what it is and I can't wait to show you. I hope everyone has gave a guess to our little gender and weight game! So without talking any longer lets find out what we are having!"

The whole place erupted in claps and yelling. Alex motioned for them to keep going and have a drum roll. He came over to me and gave me a knife to cut the box open.

After cutting the tape and holding the flaps down everyone counted down from 5.

5

Can't wait!

4

I can see Alex's moms face widen

3

Melissa was ready to run on stage

2

I wonder how Roman will feel.

1

I opened the flaps and 100 pink balloons flew out! It's a girl! Another little mini me!

Melissa, my mom and Alex's mom ran up to the stage and hugged us all. Roman was excited and was talking to all of his friends!

A baby girl.

Our baby girl.

Oh my god I need names!

But that can wait. My mom was crying and so was I. She's always wanted a granddaughter and now she's finally getting it!

My little blimp is a girl...

A little Alex and me.

That's going to be a toxic mix!

---------

Man I had a hard time deciding if it was going to be a boy or girl but a girl just seemed to fit!

I hope everyone liked the chapter and sorry it was short.

Vote and comment! It would mean a lot!

Thank you all!